Getting prepare for the oncoming events (vol 2)

Weiss:(snaps her fingers) so how about it? Are you in?

Olivia:(bluntly) No.

For the first time in weeks, Weiss and I decide to hang out in vale to catch up on the years we were separated. After some shopping and messing around in the arcade for a bit, we stop by a lovely cafe that I recommend. I got myself a smoothie with a sandwich while Weiss has coffee and a muffin. It was going well; we were talking, laughing throughout the time in the cafe suddenly; out of nowhere, Weiss decides to ask me if I wanted to join an investigation with her team. I had many questions, but I allowed Weiss to explain them to me, which didn't help at all. It only helped me know that the plan was utterly stupid and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Weiss:(shock) what why?!

I pinch the bridge of my nose, I wasn't exactly in the mood to explain my reasoning for not wanting to join a dumb and I mean dumb investigation.

Olivia: Weiss, let's clear some things up about this so call plan of yours. All of you are doing this after what happened with the white fang at the docks.

Weiss stares to the side before nodding focusing on where I'm going with this.

Weiss: somewhat yeah.

Olivia:(raise an eyebrow) And you think that there's more to that than just some normal crime?

Weiss: Olivia, I know how this sounds but Remember what happened at the docks? Y/n was targeted even though sun and Blake were there too. He was almost killed; don't you think something was up with that?

Well, I just think that Y/n decided to play hero again at the wrong place at the wrong time. Man, Team rwby sure put a lot of thought into this but are they willing to take on the risk that comes with this investigation.

Olivia: no, that's ridiculous; my brother was just a witness to their crime, though it was strange that the guy gave up once I showed up, I'm not going to think there's to more it.

Weiss looks to the side with a frown debating on giving up about trying to bring me and my team in on this. I took a bite out of my sandwich before letting out a deep sigh having some sort of guilt for not helping out my best friend.

Olivia: I have never seen you so interested in something so ridiculous, and I don't know why it is so important to involve my team and me.

Weiss:(sigh) I guess I just want to help out Blake with this problem, and if things do turn south, we can count on people we can trust.

Ugh, yup, and the guilt just keeps on rising if I continue to question her there's no way I'll be able to walk out of this. Seriously out of any day of the week, she decides to be a pain today.

Olivia:(sigh) damn, this is so stupid. I can't believe I'm going to do this but fine.

Weiss:(eyes sparkle) so you're going to help!?

Olivia:(turn body to the side) don't get too excited; I first need to talk to my team to see if they're in. If they are, then we'll gladly help, but if not, then sorry.

With a huge smile, Weiss was about to ask me another question but was stopped as she saw my finger pointing at her.

Olivia: Listen, I hope you know the risk.

Weiss:(nods) we do!

Olivia: then you'll understand that if the risk is too high or if the plan doesn't go like they're supposed to. I'll not hesitate to pull my team out of there and leave you all behind.

Weiss was surprised at how serious things got but fully understands that I am a leader now and I must set things to the side to do my job.

Weiss: that's perfectly fine with me.