Chapter 9

Leo opens the window as you anxiously stare at the floor, only hearing your heart pounding in your ears.

Donnie stepps in and clears his throat, "Hi, brother of mine.. Sweet, reliable, brother." The last part he said through gritted teeth. Leo smiles, feeling the tension and intentional intimidating tone from his brother.

They glare into each-other's eyes. Leo eventually rolls his eyes and waltzes over to the couch, practically falling beside you. Donnie's frown grows. He doesn't move.

"So, what were you two up to?" Donnie asks with an interrogatory tone.

You feel like you're gonna vomit.

Leo gives Donnie a defensive glance as he wraps an arm around you. "Well, I beat up an unhinged man, we played video games-- ate pizza and watched movies. I was also about to--"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your ears start ringing. What do you do?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So many ways this could end.. Almost none were good...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Donnie suddenly rips Leo to his feet and yells in his face, "You-- WHAT!?"

He shakes Leo around a bit and Leo tries shoving him away.

Donnie seems to shift his focus to you in an instant, "What are you playing at (Y/n)!?" He drops Leo and darts in front of you; crouching into your view. He didn't look happy at all. You do your best to not look at him. Donnies face twists in anger, "First you say you love me-- now you're letting my brother snatch you away!? That's not okay!"