Chapter 21

You sit on your couch, buckled between Leo and Donnie. Their tall and protective forms seemed to cage you in, not that it was a bad thing of course. Leo slowly leaned against you with a content sigh as the three of you watched TV. Donnie rested his head in one of his hands and he leaned forward on his knees, deep in thought. You carefully place a hand on his arm and give a warm smile when he glances at you.

Leo said nothing as he sunk further into you with every minute that passed. You smile and lean your head against Leos, feeling the tails of his blue bandana tickling your shoulder.

After three hours of watching several different movies, the sun was finally setting in the sky, and it was time for you to sleep.

Donnie quietly followed you around the house as you prepared for bed, as if he were your little duckling. It was adorable to you, because he had a clueless look on his face as he slowly trailed behind you. Leo simply helped clean and even prepared the shower for you. At some point, you convinced the boys to take off their 'clothes.'

"I think it's warm enough, Leon." You giggle, walking into your steamy bathroom. A small chuckle resonates from Leo as he smiles at you. "I know, it just feels so nice, like a sauna!"

You resist an amused laugh as he leans further against your sink, relaxing.

Donnie gently bumps you from behind and you look up at him with a curious expression. He stares down at you with a blank guise, his face red and his hands shaking.

"Donnie, what's the matter?" You ask, growing concerned. He didn't look well; his face was red as a fire hydrant, and he looked you up and down with wide eyes. Donnie swallows hard as he averts his gaze. "N-Nothing. Nothing at all. Y-You shower, I'm gonna go watch TV or something." He stutters, before making a quick exit. You quirk a brow, but shrug; deciding it was likely the heat. Leo grins wide as he stands straight and saunters his way toward you. The steam caused his skin to attract condensation, and small traces of sweat were apparent across his face and arms.

You blush as he stops right in front of you, with only a few inches separating your bodies. He leans down a little and nearly presses his snout against your nose, clearly teasing you. "I'd love to stay here longer, but things can only get so steamy." He winks and leans forward the slightest bit, gently kissing the corner of your mouth. It doesn't last too long, as he pulls back so quickly you nearly missed it.

You freeze in place as he pets the top of your head and proudly strolled out of the bathroom with a sly smirk.

You slowly shut the door and undress, unable to shake the shocked expression from your face, even as you stepped in the shower and felt the warm water coat your skin.