Chapter 10

That same night of Donnies confrontation, Leo came home. 

He anxiously paced around, awaiting the moment Donnie would run out and cut him to bits.. But it never happened. For the smallest moment, Leo stood near his brother's room. Should he go in and try to hash things out.. Or would that lead to disaster? He didn't know. As Leo stood mere feet away from the brother who'd nearly knocked half of his teeth out, a voice called for him. It was the eldest brother.

Leo grunts to himself and spins on his heel, retreating to the call of his big brother.

Leo peeked around a wall and there stood Raph, he was drinking soda and looked like he was scrolling on his phone. "Yes, Raphie?"

The snapping turtle rolls his eyes at the name and chooses not to address it, "Were you at (Y/n)'s house all day?"

Leo hums and puts his hands on his hips, "Yeeeep." He says, popping the P. He had a big goofy grin, thinking about you. 

Raph gives him an unamused look, "You're saying you went to (Y/n)'s house and probably flirted with her-- even though (Y/n) has feelings for Donnie?" Raph leaned down and glared Leo in the eye like an angry cop. Leo nervously laughs, "Yes..?"

Raph sighs in angry-disappointment. Leo was shaking in his non-existent boots. He knew one thing that peeved Raph off was when one of his brothers does something so brainless, that it tears the family apart. Raph jabs Leo in the chest with his phone in frustration. "That's not cash-money Leo, Donnie came home earlier, looking so angry and like he was gonna cry. I'm guessing he went over and saw something he didn't want to."

Leo carefully pushes Raphs arm away, "Actually, he got mad and decked me in the jaw, then left."

Raph gets a look that spelled: 'If one more stupid thing comes out of your mouth, I'm going to knock you in the head so hard, you won't see straight for weeks.' Leo sees this and stops talking.

"And why do you think he got that mad, Leo?"

Leo sighs and sulks, feeling a little shame. He looked like a child. "Because I told him I asked her out.. and that I tried to kiss her."

Raph huffs and crosses his arms, "That explains it. So, now that you're home, go apologize." Raph dramatically swings his arm and points in the direction of Donnie's room. Leo drags out a long sigh as he continues to sulk. "Ok.." Leo says in a monotone voice.

Raph pats Leos shell and watches as he walks in the direction of Donnie, dragging his feet the whole way.

Leo reaches the same spot he'd been minutes before. He was pretty nervous, but he knew if he didnt go in, Raph would force him in-- by any means.

Leo knocks on the wall, "Hey, Donnie?" There's a low grunt in response. Leo takes a few deep breaths, "Can we talk?" Another grunt is heard, so he slowly goes in.

He nearly gasps when he sees his brother.

Donnie was at his desk, surrounded by mechanical parts, empty mugs and cups.