Game theory #38- Golden Freddy is a Hallucination

(Just a note before the theory today if you write kill in the comments you will get flagged so spell it k!ll like that so you don't get flagged!!)

Hey Guys today we talk if Mike Schmidt may be hallucinating Golden Freddy. Golden Freddy only appears if the player glances at the Golden Freddy poster and returns to normal view. This is also emphasized by Golden Freddy not being a part of the Custom Night's A.I. Customization. Also, Golden Freddy seems to have hand prints on his face just like the ones on Freddy's face, further supporting the idea that it may be a twisted hallucination of Freddy. When he appears in The Office, there is no reflection of him in the monitor screens, like there normally are when any animatronic is in The Office. Plus, when the player is killed by Golden Freddy, the game does not show a game over screen; it simply crashes. As though the player just dies on the spot because of his/hers own imagination.

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment if you have a theory or message me! I read them all!

If you want to know where I got this theory click this link: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Freddy