Game theory #30- Top 5 FNAF facts

Hello guys today we talk fnaf talk, if you have never heard of Fnaf run. RUN AS FAST YOU CAN AND SAVE YOURSELF. I am just kidding... Maybe. BUT ANYWAY, These are general facts nothing fancy or special.

At fact 5 we have that Scott Cawthon, the creator of the game, was going to make Freddy stand on the stage the whole game in the beta version of the game. This was changed because Scott thought since he was the main character he should move.

At fact 4 we have that fnaf is that fnaf is a prequel NOT A SEQUEL. Phone would be dead and the bite of 87' would have already happen... I'm going to stop before I exploed.

At fact 3 we have that the kitchen was supposed to have camera. At one point, we could see in the kitchen but, I guess it wouldn't make for as much as a mystery.

At fact 2 is that the Fazbear company is trying to kill you. I office drains power by doing NOTHING but, running a fan and a lilght. I rather be sweating than be warm in an office dieing in an office.

At fact 1 we have that in the beta verison of the game we were suppose to have lives. if you used all your lifes your whole game would be reset.

I hope you enjoyed I put a lot of effort in for this!

If you have a theory leave it in the comments or message me! I read them all!