Game theory #118 - Brothers and "Friends"

Hey Guysssssssss!!!! Today we have a theory That I believe to be true myself!! SeniorFluffy123 submmited this theory, So Let's get to it!! In fnaf, Scott cawthon was the phone guy, and a lot of people think purple guy is phone guy. If he is, that means Scott cawthon is the purple guy, but that also means in fnaf4, purple guy would be your father, because Scott IS your father in fnaf4 because of the pictures on the wall. Also with the night 2 beginning mini game, foxy is a person, and in later nights, we found out he was our brother, and there was in a photo Scott and his wife. In the other photo, Scott and his TWO sons, not one, two.Which puts me straight into another theory, just like that...

So why don't we look at that one too ;)

...Is fnaf4 all a prank (in-game)... So not the Prank Scott Pull on everyone, When fnaf 4 was still in the makings.
...We know that in the night 2,3,4 and 6 mini games, that he is our brother and his friends were dressed up as bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. Fredbear was the character who just bit our head off, so that's probably why he's there. Plush trap was our friends toy. Also sometimes, you can get the foxy plushie in the cupboard. Nightmare was next to Fredbear when the bite happened.
So overall, I think that there is a chance that most of the animatronics are your brothers friends.

Let me know what you think!! If you have a theory leave a comment, or message me!!

Hey guys!! Don't kill me... I had time and saw wattpad and yeah this happened. Now all my authors notes will be in bold. Yeah, NOT DEAD, feel like I have to say that all the time.... I think I am dead at this point.... Have a nice day! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT!