Game theory #114- What Mangle says....again :3

Hey guys!! Today we have a theory froooom TheInvincibleFNaFFan! And I know I have done a lot of what mangles saying but, I couldn't resist :3! I watched other recent videos about Mangle's voice... The one I think fits best for Mangle is that she (I believe she is a girl) is saying: "he was here." 

Why? Well, I know many people have different opinions and stuff, but as more videos were posted about Mangle's voice (and some of them were really accurate, some even included going into the game's files) it made more sense each time. And I have evidence to why Mangle says "he was here". First of all, in FNaF2 there is the Save Them Minigame where you act as Freddy's and follow the Puppet, right? Well, in rare occasions Purple Guy appears and attacks you, leaving you going back to the menu screen. IN THAT same mini game, all the animatronics could be found - even the Mangle. So maybe Mangle was trying to warn Freddy that Purple Guy is inside the restaurant, so it makes sense she said "he was here", referring to the Purple Guy. Sorry if I said too much, but honestly, this is what I think Mangle is trying to say. "He was here" means Purple Guy was inside the restaurant and she is trying to warn you. 

Let me know what you think! If you have a theory leave a comment, message me, or email me!!!

DON'T KILL ME!!! I FORGOT TO UPLOAD I'M SORRY!!!!