Game theory #53- Somewhat of a timeline

Hey guys!!! Today we have another fan made theory, by crossbowdaryl7 so check her out! Let's get to it!! My theory is In fredbears family diner there were 2 animatronics. Springtrap and Fredbear ( AKA golden freddy) and one day one kid was murdered so they sold their buisness to fazbear entertainment. The killer stuffed the kid in springtrap.

Then there was the first freddy's pizza. After weeks perfect the purple guy came back and this time killed five kids and stuffed them into the other five suits. After months the place closed because of health reasons.

In 1987 they reopened with the old animatronics in the back and the new looking for predators. Jeremy Fitzgerald is an investigator making sure things are fine. The purple guy needed to cover his tracks so he put the first kid in the puppet. The purple guy used golden freddy and screwed up mangle so when he tried getting his next victim, mangle bit him and the place closed.

In the 1993 location, Mike Schmidt is a regular guard and after a while the place closes because nobody really wants to go there due to the six kids killed ad one man losing his frontal lobe.

Inbetween Fnaf 1 and 3 the purple guy is getting old and these angry spirits are getting to his head, he starts ditching evedence. One by one destroying all the animatrionics. He doesn't destroy springtrap knowing that he will need to use him. The angry spirits force him into springtrap and he dies but posesses springtrap. He tries to murder the guard in fnaf 3 so he ( or she ) 'accidentally' started an electrical fire and burned it down. Springtrap is well burned and now the spirits are at rest.

If you have a theory leave a comment or message me!! I read them all!!!!