XXV

Flashback 1915
Several Months Later
Isabella's POV
Mommy and Morice has gotten closer together. They are practically dating now and mommy has been paying less attention to me since she's been with him. Uncle Klaus and Uncle Elijah are too busy to play with me now so I'm left alone in my room half the time. I've been growing depressed and hardly coming out of my room and I don't think anyone's noticed. I've been feeling left out, like no one cares about me anymore. The door to my room knocked as I sat up in my bed. In came Morice as he shut the door behind him.
"Knock, knock,"
"What do you want?" I asked in an irritated tone.
"No ones seen you in awhile. I was just checking to make sure your alright,"
"I'm fine," I told him with attitude.
"Isabella," he says sitting down next to me on my bed. "No need for the attitude darling. I just want to help," he says stroking my cheek with the back of his thumb.
"Don't touch me," I sassed swiping his hand away.
"I said that's enough, lose the attitude,"  he warned with narrowed eyes.
"Just leave me alone,"
"I am trying to help you. I want to understand what's going on with you!" He says roughly grabbing onto my arm.
"LET ME GO!" I shouted just as the door opened to reveal Uncle Klaus.
Morice instantly let go of my arm as Uncle Klaus had a look that can kill on his face.
"What is going on? Where's Rebekah?" He asked hardening his eyes.
"Nothing, I was just making sure Isabella was alright. I haven't seen her in awhile you know," he says pulling me towards him as he kissed my forehead.
I instantly shoved him off of me as he was suprised at the strength that I had.
"Strong for a little one, and Rebekah is out shopping right now she should be back soon,"
"Well until then I want you nowhere near my nieces room. Do you understand?" He asked in a dangerous voice as Morice got up.
"I understand. Until later little one," he says smiling before walking out the door.
Once gone Uncle Klaus turned to me and closed the door.
"What happened?"
"Like you care," I told him without looking at him.
"Why wouldn't I care love?"
"Nobody pays me any attention anymore. Morice took mommy away from me and you and Uncle Eli are too busy for me. I have no one," I responded truthfully with tears in my eyes.
"Oh sweetie come here. I'm so sorry we haven't been paying you any attention, I feel bad about it. I truly do," he says as I went over to hug him finally letting the tears escape from my eyes. "Just know that we will always love you darling no matter what. Your our family always and forever,"
I smiled at that.
"Promise?"
"I promise, and I need you to promise if Morice ever comes into your room again notify me immediately, I truly don't like him even if he makes Rebekah happy,"
"It's okay Uncle. I don't like him either the way he stares at me creeps me out,"
He chuckled.
"I love you kid. I promise we'll spend time together soon,"
"Including with mommy?"
"Including with mommy,"
"I love you too uncle," I told him giving him one last big hug before he left the room.
NIGHTFALL
I Was asleep in my bed when I heard the door creek open and back closed. I held in my breath as I felt someone slide in next to me and held me to their chest by my waist.
"Shhh..... it's alright little one. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you," Morice says while patting my hair.
I let out a scream as I got out of his grasp and vamp speed to the wall causing his eyes to go wide.
"No, No it can't be! Your one of them! One of the night demons that took my daughter away!" He screamed out.
"UNCLE KLAUS! MOMMY! UNCLE ELIJAH!" I screamed as Morice got out of my bed with a silver knife in his hand.
"I didn't want to. I was gonna kill you then myself. We'll be together forever in the afterlife with Eliana," he says coming at me but with my vampire speed I sped out of the room and into Uncle Klaus' who was sound asleep.
"UNCLE KLAUS WAKE UP!" I shouted shaking him.
He wouldn't wake up.
"UNCLE KLAUS!"
"He's not going to wake up Isabella. I poisoned him, Elijah and Rebekah during dinner. I put a special potion in the wine. I knew your family were vampires I didn't think you were one as well, if I had you'd be under like they are,"
"W-Why are you doing this?" I asked trembling as he came closer to me.
"Because...... Because you remind me so much of Eliana and to be honest I wanted them dead so I can have and claim you for myself, which is why I got close to Rebekah,"
I gasped.
"Y-You didn't care about mommy?"
He chuckled.
"Of course not, I really wanted to get to know you more. From the first moment I saw you for a slimmer chance I thought you were Eliana, but I could see that you were not. And demons of the night like your family took  my daughter  away and now I'll take you away it's only fair little Isabella," he says before charging at me as I had closed my eyes and let out a terrifying scream.