XII

Isabella's POV
I'm not sure how long I have been out. Everytime Stefan would say something Gloria would fry my brains until I passed out and when I would awake and Stefan said something again she would do it over and over. I'm weak, hungry and most of all tired, but I opened my eyes to hear voices.
"Maybe you do need my help after all," I heard the voice of what appears to be Kathrine say.
I groaned as I blinked several times to see everyone staring at me. Gloria was on the ground and Kathrine was over at Stefan's side from the table.
"Isabella," he said once he was free he quickly got up and wobbled over to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked kissing my forehead before letting my restraints go.
Stefan was shocked as I quickly grabbed onto him and pulled him into a hug. I started shaking as I cried on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Shhh..... your okay now she cant hurt you anymore," Stefan soothed while petting my head to try to calm me down.
"Well isnt this a sight for sore eyes, I havent seen you like this in awhile. Showing compassion for somebdoy," Kathrine says smirking while crossing her arms.
"Shes my baby sister Kathrine. What you want me to do? Be an asshole?"
"You are one to everybody else, including Damon,"
"Dammy?" I questioned pulling away from the hug as I wiped my tears. "Dammy's here?"
Stefan sighed.
"Not exactly Isa, he doesnt even know that your here. He thinks your still off with Elijah. I'll explain everything later right now we gotta clean that up before they come back,"
"What is going on? Wheres Elena? And why did she think I knew about Elena?" I pampered with questions.
I knew i missed out alot and want everything answered now.
"Oh you poor thing," Kathrine says with fake sympathy. "Shes so lost in what's going on...... I'll be happy to tell you,"
"Kathrine dont. If they found out what she knows they will turn on her,"
"Maybe that's exactly what I want. Or maybe I've been thinking about your diabolical plan," she says as Stefan was wrapping Gloria's body up in a sheet.
I was even more confused as I just sat back and listened to their conversations.
"Oh. Do tell,"
"Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid to ever fully trust you, both of you in fact. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. She's the easier mark. And she loves Isabella to death as well, so much that she'd do anything if it means to protect her. But you both can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better and right now hes not on good terms with Isabella, so you two do the opposite. You bond with him; and you stop hating on him, and make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more," she explains pointing at Stefan as I shook my head vigorously.
"NO! I LOVE MY MOMMY I NEVER PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT HER! I DO CARE ABOUT HER! WHATEVER PLAN YOU HAVE I DO NOT WANT TO BE APART OF IT!" I screamed before walking away.
"Isabella-"
"Let her go. I figured she wouldnt want to be in the plan, but before you go you should know something. Something that Stefan is trying to keep from Klaus," she says as Isabella stopped walking but didnt turn around.
"KATHRINE PLEASE DONT!"
"Elena is alive Isabella. That's why Klaus' hybrids are dying. Now that you know you have to be included in the plan,"
I chcukled.
"Why would I care about Elena? I choose the Original family over my own for a reason Kathrine. Your secret is kept safe with me but I'm still not in your plan. I love mommy, and I will never betray her trust," I told her before walking outside the bar.
°°°°°°°°
Me and Stefan were at the Warehouse with all the coffins.
"My family," I say touching Kol's coffin as I frowned. "Kol,"
"Isabella, you know that were your family too right?"
"I know Steffy, but they care about me more,"
Stefan shook his head.
"That's not true. That's never true! We've always cared about you. When you were Rosanne Gilbert and now Isabella Salvatore. Your our sister why wouldnt we care?"
"If you had to choose between either me or Elena to save a life who would you pick?"
"Isabella-"
"WHO STEFAN?!" I shouted as he looked shocked because I've never fully used his name before.
"Elena, just what I thought," I say as his silence was all that I needed to hear.
"No Isabella-"
"BABY GIRL!" Rebekah yells opening the door as I smiled and ran into mommy's arms.
"MOMMY! OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I told her crying in her arms. "I thought you abandoned me," I told her shaking as she snaked her arms around me.
"I'm sorry sweetie. If there is one thing you should know is that I will never abandon you. I love you too much for that," she says kissing my head as I smiled and hugged her tighter.
"I love you too mommy, always and forever,"
"Always and forever," she whispered kissing my head once more.