XV

Rebekah's POV
"ISABELLA!" I yelled frantically worried for my daughter as I took off running after her.
'Shes only half vampire, she couldn't have gotten far' I thought while searching around for her.
It was almost noon time as I searched all morning for my baby girl. I looked everywhere even went so far as asking Elena if shes seen her. What if I never find her? What if shes lost or hurt? That thought made my heart break in two. I only just got her back I cant afford to lose her. Not now, not ever again. So, I went up to the only person I could think of who can help even though I know she probably wouldnt help me but she was once great friends with Isabella. I went up to her door and knocked on it. She answered after the third knock.
"What are you doing here? Dont I already see you enough at school?" The Bennett witch hissed as I frowned at her.
"Please, it's my daughter I cant find her and I need your help. I've been searching for her all morning and nobody has seen her since,"
"Why should I help you?"
"Because its Isabella, Bonnie and were all worried about her especially me,"
"Okay...... Fine," Bonnie says before opening the door wider. "But I promise you if you do anything to betray me," she says before I fell to the floor screaming as my head felt like I was going to explode.
"BLOODY HELL I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER!" I shouted while screaming as the pain stopped.
"Then you can come in,"
I grumbled something incoherently while bumping shoulders with her. She led me upstairs to her room where all her witch craziness was.
"Okay, first things first I like Isabella so thata the only reason why I'm helpin you but this does not make us friends,"
"Good I dont want to be friends with a Bennett witch anyways,"
"Next, do you have something of Isabella's?"
"I do in fact. Nik had it the whole time before giving it back to me before he left. It was the necklace I made for her so long ago,"

"You really do love her like your own dont you?" Bonnie asked me with a small smile on her face causing me to smile as well

"Of course I do. I love her with all my heart,"
"Okay here we go. I'm doing the-"
Before she could finish her sentence my phone rang. I sighed irritated as I picked it up after the third ring.
"Bloody hell who is this?"
"Hello sister I take it things in Mystic Falls are cheery?"
"I'm a bit busy now Nik, I dont have time for this,"
"That's funny coming from you. I believe you lost something,"
"MOMMY!" I heard the voice of Isabella shout as my eyes widened in fear as well as Bonnie's.
"Nik, what are you doing with her? Dont hurt her!"
"Please I would never hurt my own niece. After Stefan gave word that she was alive, I had my hybrids from Mystic falls seek her out and brought her too me. She was walking all alone on the dirt road, easy target reallly,"
"Bring her back Nik! Bring my daughter back!"
"I dont think so dear sister, you see until it is safe for me to return to Mystic Falls, I'll keep her for safe keeping, and dont worry I want to restore our relationship so I wont put her in a box again. Until we meet again dear sister,"
"NO NIK! NIK!" I shouted as the phone went dead.
I couldn't help but break down crying as that was the last straw for me.
Isabella's POV
"I hate you ya know," I told Uncle Klaus as we were in some hotel room.
"You've been saying that for the last 20 minutes love, give it a rest,"
"No I will not! Did you know that you practically kidnapped me?"
"But I practically didn't. Were family, and family sticks together,"
"No were not family. Your not the same Uncle Klaus I knew and loved. Your different, your more evil, ruthless, and unpredictable! Like who are you? And more importantly who daggers a child and keep them locked in a box hmmm?" I ranted as he sat there on the bed listening to what I was saying.
The next thing I knew shocked me to the core. Uncle Klaus had hugged me.