X

Isabella's POV
"So what do you think?" Mommy asked breaking the tension between Uncle Klaus and I.
"I like it," Steffy replies while giving me a knowing look causing me to slightly giggle as mommy frowned.
"What? I said I like it,"
"Well with Isabella's giggling I can tell that your lying Stefan," she says giving him a scowl before going back into the dressing room. 
"Nice one. Good work," Uncle Klaus says rolling his eyes.
"Your the one that pulled the dagger out of her,"
"I HEARD THAT!" Mommy shouted from inside the dressing room.
"I did it because I thought she would have something that I needed, plus I knew Isabella would miss her if I only pulled her out,"
"You shouldnt have had her to begin with. She was supposed to be with Elijah,"
"Oh hush Elijah is long gone now,"
"Alright well I'm gonna get some fresh air Isabella come with me,"
"NO! SHE STAYS WITH US!" Mommy yelled from inside the dressing room.
"Look were not going to keep arguing back in forth about Isabella. If I want her to come with me she will come," Stefan says picking me up as I frowned.
"But Steffy-"
Before I could say anything more we both left the store. Once outside I saw a familiar face.
"Elena?" I asked as she had a shocked look on her face before mentioning both of us to come over.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Stefan asked while putting me down.
"What the hell is she doing here? Last I saw Klaus was putting her in a box,"
"Yeah well now shes out. Now you didnt answer my question,"
"Well you three look chummy. Is Klaus yalls new bestie? Did you go back to loving your Uncle like you used to?"
"No," I growled at her. "I hate him with a passion I'm forced to follow him around only because mommy and Steffy are with him,"
"Mommy?" Kathrine questions raised eyebrow.
"Long story short Rebekah is her adoptive mother. She took care of her when we thought she was dead,"
"Ah I see shes here too,"
"You know Kathrine if Klaus finds you here you're just as good as dead,"
"Happy to know that you still care. So tell me if I'm wrong...Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...That's the necklace that you gave to Elena isnt it?"
"Goodbye Kathrine, Isabella let's go,"
"Hey. Hey wait you're up to something tell me!" She says as I yelped when she grabbed me causing Stefan to turn around and glare menacingly at her.
"GIVE HER BACK NOW!"
"Just tell me and I just might. Shes so important to everyone, the Gilbert's, you Salvatore's, and even the Originals. If I were to take her somewhere where you'll never find her again I think that will break each and everyone of you. Dont you think?" She asks while petting my head.
Stefan growled at her.
"They don't know where the necklace is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control," Stefan admits looking at Kathrine with hatred in his eyes.
"Please tell me you have a better plan that that," she says frowning as she was still holding me.
Stefan doesnt answer.
"You do. Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work,"
"Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right now give me back Isabella or I wont hesitate to rip your heart out in front of her,"
"Uh-huh. I forgot. You're bad now. Don't get too cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone. And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you and you too little one," Kathrine says before throwing me to Stefan as he caught me in his arms.
I shook my head.
"No mommy loves me! She'll never do anything to hurt me,"
"Happy to know you still care. And if you ever take Isabella the way you did again I can guarantee you that you will not walk away alive," Stefan threatened menacingly causing Kathrine to frown.