II

Isabella's POV
It was late at night when Uncle Eli was taking me home from the dance. I'm not too sure on what's going on for all I know is that I'm very sleepy.
"I had fun tonight Isa, it's been a long time since I danced,"
I smiled.
"I'm glad you had fun Uncle Eli, I had fun too. Thanks again for everything,"
"Its no problem, you know I'd do anything for you,"
Uncle Eli parked the car as he got out and flashed over to my side and carried me inside the house and up the stairs. We reached my room as he tucked me in bed.
"Get some sleep little one,"
"Uncle Eli can you stay with me?" I pouted as he smiled.
He kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed with me.
"I almost lost you for who knows how long Isabella, I need you to come with me,"
"Where?"
"Anywhere but Mystic Falls for awhile, as long as Klaus is here hes not going to stop trying to put you under like everyone else. You can come back once I end him,"
"But- but what about Steffie and Dammy?"
"They cant protect you like I can Isabella. Dont you see? Your in danger if you stay any longer they dont care about you like I do, always focused on one thing. That's the Doppleganger,"
"I'm not leaving Uncle Eli. I know things are bad now but it will get better I know it,"
"I don't want to see you hurt Isabella. I dont want you hurt,"
"Dont ask me to leave, I have you, Steffie and Dammy to look after me. Even though it may seem like they dont care. Please Uncle I cant leave not when I just found my brothers or really reunited with them,"
He sighed looking down before looking at me again.
"The sacrifice is when I want you to leave okay?"
"Sacrifice?"
He chuckled.
"You remember when Klaus and I made up the sun and moon curse?"
I giggled.
"That was funny,"
"Yes and Klaus came here for the sacrifice of the Doppleganger to become his true self. When hes at his weakness thats when I'll kill him, and I want you to be far away when that happens. Go somewhere run as fast as you can because Klaus will most likely use you as a leverage to get what he wants, I'll find you and you can come back,"
I sighed.
"Alright Uncle that sounds fair," I told him snuggling into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Love you Isa," he says kissing my head.
"I love you Uncle Eli,"
Morning
The door slammed causing me to jump awake to find Uncle Eli not there with me anymore. I groaned getting out of bed but as soon as I did I saw Damon at the door looking exhausted and tired.
"What's wrong?"
"Sorry for not being there last night. Elena-"
"Right because it's always about her right? It's cool. Uncle Eli was here with me,"
"What?" He asked sounding upset.
"Yeah. He was here while you guys weren't. These past few weeks has been nothing but Uncle Eli, you two shut me out, and stopped caring about me,"
"That's not true. We were busy with Elena and her-"
"I GET IT OKAY ITS ALWAYS ABOUT ELENA!" I shouted tears now forming in my eyes.
"I love Elena I still do but she has you guys wrapped around her fingers. Were finally reunited and you only paid very little attention since finding out who I truly was. I know it was my fault because I didnt want you guys to find out who I truly am, but I think I was better off as Rosanne. Because you loved her and you dont love Isabella like you used too,"
Damon flashed over to me and pulled me into a hug as I cried on his chest. I felt tears on my own head.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for the way we've been treating you. It's just, when we found out about you and the Originals everything changed. We didnt know whose side you were on or if you were going to ruin plans because of your ties to them," but I promise once we figure out how to keep Elena alive, everything will be the way it was again,"
I let out a sad chuckle.
"Only after her huh? Uncle Eli was right," I said pulling him away from me.
"You cant protect me nor do you even care like he does. I'm going to take his offer, I thought I should stay because of you two but all your worried about is Elena, not even where I'm supposed to be in the sacrifice,"
"Isabella-"
"I'm going with Uncle Eli Dammy, I'm sorry but it's for the best. Were leaving mystic falls for awhile just like we talked about last night, goodbye Dammy," I told him before flashing away.