V

Isabella's POV
I had my thumb in my mouth as we entered the apartment with Uncle Klaus behind me dragging Elijah's body inside.
"Okay," he began dropping his body on the floor once he closed the door.
"Isabella?" I heard a voice say causing me to turn to look at Kathrine.
I gave her a nasty face.
"What are you doing here?"
"I can say the same to you,"
"Uncle Klaus daggered Uncle Elijah and took me, I was supposed to go live with Uncle Elijah,"
"Huh, well I got taken. He found me and I've been here for three days I figured it was you he was going for,"
"Uncle Klaus can I kill her?"
"No, at least not yet little one. I need her just as much as I need you, I've got something to attend to ladies please dont kill each other. And Isabella," he says as he flashed over to me and dialated his eyes. "Do not undagger Elijah in any type of circumstances," he compelled as I nodded my head.
"I will not undagger Elijah in any type of circumstances," I repeated in a monotone voice before I blinked rapidly.
"UNCLE KLAUS YOU COMPELLED ME!"
"Had to make sure you wouldnt do it little one. I know how close you two are,"
"Your lack of trust hurts me Uncle Klaus. We were close too,"
"Correction we are close, just stay here and dont kill Kathrine please,"
I sighed sitting on the floor because I refuse to sit on the couch since Elijah's body resided there. I looked over at him and frowned.
"You sure are special, I thought you were with your beloved brothers? Or did they have enough of you already?"
"Such your damn mouth Kathrine I'm not in the mood,"
She chuckled.
"Fiesty little girl. What happened to the innocent Isabella Salvatore?"
"She died along time ago thanks to a certain evil bitch I know,"
"Does Klaus know about your new found language?" 
"He ain't my dad,"
"So, spill the beans what happened after they found out?"
"Like I'd tell you,"
"Was it Elena? Did they care more about her than you?"
"Shut up," I growled.
"Oo did I strike a nerve? I bet they didnt even care about you anymore, I bet that they were so worried for Elena they stopped dealing with you the moment they found out the truth,"
"STOP IT!" I screamed my face vamping out as I ran at her but with her being stronger she wrapped her arm around my neck and held me in the air.
She banged my head against the wall.
"Listen here you little brat!"
"U-Uncle Klaus said no-"
"I DONT CARE WHAT HE SAYS!" She screamed vamping out before throwing me on the couch where Elijah's body layed.
"Sit down and pay attention. As long as we are here together you will do everything I say when I say it got it?"
"You know what I'm not doing this. Uncle Klaus compelled me not to undagger Uncle Elijah but he didnt compell me to stay. I'm not doing anything with you and I cant stand you," I told her before walking out of the appartment.
"Wait! If you go Klaus will hunt you down and kill you. He didnt compell you because he trusts you to stay, if he didnt trust you you would have been daggered like Elijah here by now,"
"Well I rather be daggered than be here with you,"
"That can be arranged," Uncle Klaus says upset as he slammed open the door and closed it back.
"Uncle Klaus, thought you went somewhere?"
"I did but I came back. What's this you wanting to be daggered?"
"No, no I didnt mean-"
"Klaus she was saying how she wants to be daggered instead of being here with me and all I said was hi to her. Tried to catch up but she doesnt want to talk to me,"
"LIAR!" I screamed at her as we both glared at one another.
"Would both of you shut it? Kathrine do not make me have to torture you more than what I'm going to do to you for the hell you've put me through for 500 years, understand? Play nice with Isabella or it wont end well for you," he growled before glaring over at her as she shrunk in fear.