XXVI

Flashback 1915
Isabella's POV
When I opened my eyes a hand had gripped onto Morice's arm as coughing was heard. Morice's eyes widened in shock and fear as a sickening snap was heard and he dropped the knife screaming in pain.
"If you think you can get away with killing my niece your wrong," Uncle Klaus says in a raspy voice.
"Y-Y-Your supposed to be dead!"  He shouted fear pure in his eyes.
"Vampire mate," he says fully sitting up. "And I've heard every word you said and now your going to pay with your life,"
"You wouldn't do anything in front of a child,"
Klaus let out a wicked smirk as I also smiled evilly.
"Uncle Klaus?" I asked him in a sickening sweet voice.
"Yes darling?"
"Rip him to shreds," I say causing Morice's eyes to widen in fear.
And so, screams of the night was all you could hear.
End of flashback
Third Person's POV
"Tick Tock Bonnie time is running out," Klaus says as him, Rebekah, Stefan and Damon were at Bonnies trying to locate Isabella using a location spell.
"I'm sorry if I can't concentrate with you breathing down my neck!" She snapped as Klaus glared at her menacingly as Rebekah pushed him back.
"Just leave her alone so we can get my daughter back faster,"  Rebekah snapped with crossed arms.
"I want Isabella just as much as you do!"
"SHUT UP! IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ARGUE TAKE IT OUTSIDE!" Bonnie yelled causing the two to stop immediately as they both glared at her.
She began chanting in Latin as the little spin began spinning around landing in a certain spot.
"Looks like they are heading to Wisconsin,"
"Wisconsin?" Damon asked as Klaus and Rebekah looked at each other.
"Well I'm heading over there. I don't know why he chose that but I need you here in case our dear father decides to show up,"
"No! Nik she's my child I'm coming along with weather you like it or not!"
"And we're her brothers so we're coming,"
"Not we. Just you Damon,".
Damon rolled his eyes.
"Before we go anywhere please turn my darling brothers emotions on, he's been a real dick on Isabella lately,"
"No he's right. He should stay and watch over Elena.  Bringing Stefan along would be pointless," 
"But that's not fair! Isabella needs her full family. She needs to know that we care about her not just you two,"
"The more you talk the more time we waste. Your either coming along or not I'm getting my damn daughter back and this time I'll make sure he's dead," Rebekah says before walking away from them.
Isabella's POV
"Welcome to Wisconsin little one," Morice says as I looked over at him but I couldn't talk so I didn't respond.
"Oh, you can say something now,"
"Why are we here?" I asked him turning to look at him.
"Because I'm going to the place where I lost my daughter. I'm bringing her back through you,"
"What do you mean?"
"Her soul is going to live inside of you. You will become my daughter,"
"Your crazy,"
"For wanting my daughter back? You night demons took her from me,"
"But your a night demon too,"
"I only became one because I knew I'd run into you again some day. It started with when Niklaus took you, I watched and waited and had a werewolf come fetch you from the park, after that I compelled you to sleep until Niklaus can prove how much he cares about you, I admit letting that guy give you a werewolf bite was a bit much considering your age but it worked out in your favor. Your still alive so now I have a witch who will preform a linking spell my daughters soul to yours so she can live again,"
"My mommy won't let you do this! She'll come for me!"
He laughed.
"They don't even know where you are, which means your mine for the taking,"
"They'll find me. They always do, your messing with the wrong family you know,"
He scoffed.
"Your family ain't nothin but monsters and pieces of shit," he responded as I gave him a look that would kill him.
"Don't you ever speak bad about my family or I'll rip your heart out myself," I responded in a deadly voice.
Morice laughed at me.
"Your funny kid, but I need you to shut up now," he says as my mouth stayed closed.
A/n: sorry got stuck for an ending for this lol