XVI

Isabella's POV
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I was selfish i only wanted you safe from everyone else which is why I did what I did. Your my weakness Isabella, my niece. If anything were to happen to you again I would go on a specific rampage on everyone in this town, your so important to me.... Please forgive me for my actions," Klaus gently told her while he was still hugging her.
I sighed contemplating on what I wanted to do. So, I did the only thing I could think of and hugged him back.
"This doesn't mean your fully forgiven Uncle Klaus," I sternly told him causing him to chuckle as he pulled away.
"But it's a start though right?"
I nodded my head.
"Yeah..... It is,"
"How about this? To make it up too you I'll give and buy you anything you want,"
"Anything I want?" I asked smirking at him which caused him to raise an eyebrow.
"Isn't that what I just said?"
"Okay! I want to go back to mommy!"
"Besides that one," he growls causing me to frown. "I swear your attachment to Rebekah is killing me. She isnt even your real mother you know!"
"But she protects me! She took care of me during my first years of vampirism and even insisted I call her mother! She loves me Uncle Klaus and I love her. You cant divide us together we have too strong of a bond,"
"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Uncle Klaus shouted enraged. "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! IT INFURIATES ME WHEN YOUR WITH MY OTHER SIBLINGS BECAUSE YOU SHOW THEM MORE LOVE THAN YOU EVER HAD FOR ME!"
"That's not true," I whispered tears coming down my face.
"BLOODY HELL YES IT IS! YOUR JUST LIKE FATHER! YOU HATE ME AND DESPISE ME BUT LOVE EVERYONE ELSE!"
That was the last straw for me. I went over to Uncle Klaus and hugged him tightly. I should have known he'd feel this way. He wrapped his arms around me as I felt sobs wreck his whole body causing me to hold on tighter to him. Uncle Klaus never cries and knowing that he is now is breaking my heart.
"Uncle Klaus?" I asked him in the softest of voice.
"Yes?"
"I dont hate you. I could never hate you. I love you Uncle nothing would ever change that," I whispered in his ear before letting go.
He wiped his eyes as a smile came on his face.
"I love you too Isabella and I promise you to protect you with my life as long as your with me,"
"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I didnt love you. I was angry and upset on what you did, you promised to let Elijah roam free,"
"I did for awhile then things got complicated. Which caused me to dagger him,"
"He told me you daggered him after you promised to reunite him with us,"
"Well.... I did keep my promise,"
I sighed rolling my eyes before my stomach started growling. I havent really gotten the chance to eat. Klaus smirked.
"Well hungry now aren't we? For which one?"
"Food. You know I dont due blood unless its necessary,"
"Right right come with me," he says getting up and leading me down to the kitchen where I saw some people standing around.
"Hybrids?"
"You got it, Mandy would you watch over the house while Isabella and I get something to eat?"
"Yes Master Klaus sir," she bowed causing me to roll my eyes.
"Can I at least talk to mommy on the phone?" I asked Klaus getting up front with him.
He rolled his eyes.
"Fine make it quick," he told me while tossing the phone.
I opened it and dialed mommy's number as it rang 3 times before she answered.
"What is it that you want now Niklaus?" Mommy asked venom dripping from her voice.
"MOMMY! Its Isa, Uncle Klaus is letting me talk to you,"
"Oh Isabella, baby girl I miss you so much. Where are you? I want to come get you,"
"I dont know Uncle Klaus wont tell me where we are. But I'm  okay though mommy. Were driving to go get breakfast. Where are you?"
"Outside of class. I miss you so much sweetie I'm sorry if I let you out of my sight. I promise never again,"
I giggled.
"I love you mommy. And it's alright Uncle Klaus and I are..... Mending our relationship," I told her as Uncle Klaus smirked a little.
"Dont be jealous sister but I think I have her affection more than you,"
"Yeah dont kid yourself Uncle Klaus," I told him causing mommy to laugh as he playfully glared at me.
A/N: Hey guys if you watch Avatar (which I think everyone has lol) I've made a Zuko love story called Hot Head. Come check it out for me and tell me what you think! Enjoy the chapter :)