XXVIII

Rebekah's POV
"Mommy," I heard Isabella say as my attention turned to her just to see her eyes fluttered close.
"HOW DID YOU FIND US?!" Morice yelled anger in his voice.
"Your not the only one with a witch on your hands Morice," Klaus says stepping out of the car.
I couldn't take my eyes off of Isabella. Something was wrong.... I couldn't hear a heartbeat.
"Nik..... Nik it's Isabella,"
"What is it?"
"I- I can't hear her heartbeat," I barley responded tears clouding my vision as Damon came out of the car.
"DESTINY NOW!" Morice yelled as the witch started chanting something in Latin.
Angry and upset I started to run at her, but I dropped to my knees as my head began feeling like it was boiling as I screamed in pain.
"SISTER!" Nik yelled trying to come at me but Morice came at him instead as the two started to fight.
My head felt like it was burning to death as the witch continued chanting in Latin, unknowing to her that Damon has flashed in front of her and snapped at her neck.
"NO!" Morice yelled just when Nik had snapped his neck with the brief moment of distraction.
I instantly got up and went straight to Isabella who laid still strapped to a table. I ripped the straps off and cradled her into my arms.
"Isabella sweetheart it's time to wake up now. Mommy got you," I say as nothing happened.
I heard a pair of feet as I turned to see Niklaus coming to me with a look of sorrow in his eyes.
"Isabella..... come on sweetheart please. Please wake up," I begged tears forming in my eyes.
I heard Niklaus take a deep breath as I pulled Isabella close to my body and began wrecking with sobs.
"NO! NO PLEASE ISABELLA! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shouted hysterically as Klaus dropped to his knees and hugged my shoulders as he was crying also but silently.
"Guys........ what's this?" I heard Damon ask as he held up a vile in his hand.
He too had tears in his eyes but refused to look at his dead sister on the ground. There was a bottom portion  of pink inside the vile.
"The potion of death," Nik answered with a broken voice.
"The potion of what?" Damon asked breathlessly.
"The potion of death! Once a person drinks it they become dead. She's dead," he says causing my sobs to only become harder.
"No..... no.... no..... let's take her to Bonnie she'll find a cure right?"
"There's no cure for a potion of death! Once you die you die vampire or not,"
"But she was half that counts for something right?" He asked and as soon as he said that a loud gasp was heard as we looked down to see Isabella alive and awake.
"Mommy," she says causing my tears to fall but of relief.
"Oh God, Oh God Isabella," I say over and over kissing her everywhere causing her to giggle.
"Mommy stop,"
"How do you feel? Are you alright? What have they done to you?"
"I feel fine honestly mom. I remember she gave me a pink potion, the whole reason Morice took me was because he wanted to bring his daughter back through me. He was going to bring her soul into my body..... but I feel like me," she says looking down at herself to make sure.
Isabella's POV
"Isabella," I heard Damon say as he walked over to me.
"It's good to see you sport. You had me extremely worried," Uncle Klaus said before he gave me a quick hug and let me go.
"Dammy," I say holding my hands out as Mommy passed me over to him and he picked me up and gave me a giant hug.
"You scared the shit out of me dummy," he says causing me to frown.
"I'm sorry Dammy I really am. For everything,"
"I know and for now on Stefan and I will only focus on you got it? No more Elena,"
"Isabella sweetheart we have to ask...... we are planning on leaving Mystic Falls soon and was wondering who you'd choose to be with," Uncle Klaus said as Dammy put me down to where I was in the middle.
I looked back and forth between Damon and mommy, and Uncle Klaus. I admit Damon and Stefan never really paid me any attention, and Mommy and Uncle Klaus paid me lots of attention and I low that they will always be with or around me. There's no telling with Stefan and Damon especially the way Steffie has been around me.
"I-" I began but a loud gasp was heard as we turned to see it was Morice who had woken up.
Damon immediately pushed me behind him as Damon, Uncle Klaus and mommy stood protectively in front of me.
"Did it work?" Morice asked as he looked over at me from behind Damon's leg. "Eliana?" He asked hope in his eyes.
"No, it's still me," I responded getting from behind Damon's leg.
"Your supposed to be dead,"
"I was.... but now I'm not and now I'm going to kill you," I said as I began running at him.
But I noticed that I wasn't running fast and that I was running out of breath pretty fast. So fast that I had to stop and I was halfway there to him. Morice began letting out a hysterical laugh as I gave him a glare while catching my breath. I feel so weak..... so weak.
"Now I get it. Your half vampire and since you didn't drink the potion all the way it only killed the vampire side of you,"
"What do you mean?" I asked not putting the pieces together.
"It means dear Isabella..... that you are human," he responds causing my eyes to grow wide.
A/n: I lied I'm going to make it to 30 chapters! Btw for those confused the potion Isabella drank was supposed to kill her if she drank it all the way, but she did not and left some which means that she was only able to wake up again because the potion had killed her vampire side and in return she is once again fully human! Hope this helps!