IV

Damon's POV
It's been an hour and a knock was heard at the door. I was in the kitchen as I flashed towards it and opened it to reveal the devil himself.
"Is little one ready?"
"Actually she changed her mind pal, she much rather be with us than you,"
He chuckled.
"I know a liar when I see one Damon. She has no interest in the two of you,"
"Yeah because of you asshole. If it wasnt for you she'd actually like us again,"
"How are you to blame me when you two are lacking your attention on her?"
I remained quiet knowing he was right.
"Exactly what I thought,"
"UNCLE ELIJAH!" Isabella shouted happy as she raced down stairs with bags in her hand.
He chcukled as he grabbed them from her.
"Are you ready?"
"Wait," I said before she could nod her head.
They turned to look at me.
"Isabella...... Isabella please dont leave, I cant.... I cant afford not to see you again,"
"Its not going to be forever Dammy I promise I'll come back. Just get this Elena thing sorted and we'll be fine,"
"I hate how Elijah has done this to you. We were so close,"
"Times changed Dammy. Really changed,"
I frowned as she walked out the door with Elijah holding her hand.
Isabella's POV
Once in the car Elijah strapped me up.
"Do you think I was right to leave?" I asked him as we were driving.
"Most certainly little one, they weren't paying you any attention and with Klaus around its gonna get worse,"
I sighed as it was quiet in the car with nothing but soft music playing in the background. Once we reached the house there was a man standing at the front door and not just any man either.
"Stay in the car," Elijah says before opening the door and closing it.
"Ah if it isnt my big brother Elijah, nice place you have here in Mystic Falls,"
It was Uncle Klaus who was still in Alaric's body.
"Niklaus, what brings you here?"
"I noticed something of mine is missing. And I know good well shes in the car with you,"
"Doesnt mean I'm handing you to her now does it?"
He sighed as I saw him pull out a silver dagger causing me to gasp in the back seat.
"We can do this the hard way or the easy way Elijah. Give me Isabella and you'll live simple as that. Once everything is safe again I will undagger her but for now I need her plus she'll be reunited with Rebekah again,"
I shook my head.
"Your going to have to kill me. Isabella is a child I'm not letting her become stuck in a box for 90 years,"
"Didnt want to have to do this Elijah,"
I watched as Uncle Klaus ran forward but with Uncle Elijah being fast he made it to the car but gasped in pain before he can come in. I saw Uncle Klaus or Alaric shove the dagger behind his back.
"UNCLE ELIJAH!" I screamed as I slowly saw his body turn gray.
"Run little one," he whispered before falling to the ground.
"Dont try it Isabella you'll make things worse for yourself," he says opening up the car door.
I whimpered.
"Uncle Klaus..... please dont send me away,"
"Dont you want to see mommy again sweetheart? You know I'm only doing this for your protection once everything is safe I will undagger all of you and we can live happily like old times,"
I shook my head.
"Please Uncle Klaus I'll do anything just dont send me away again. I want to see mommy but I rather wait for her to wake up please dont dagger me," I begged tears streaming down my face.
"Shhhh, it's okay sunshine dont cry. How about a deal?"
I nodded my head repeatedly.
"I keep Elijah in a box, you stay with me and in return you tell me everything you know about the Doppleganger understand?"
"Why are you keeping Uncle Eli in a box?"
"Because hes relatively annoying. Plus it's more time for you and I to catch up dont ya think? What ya say we have a deal?"
I sighed but went ahead and nodded my head as Uncle Klaus smiled.
"Excellent, I'm putting Elijah in the back with you and dont even think about pulling out that dagger,"
"Yes Uncle," I responded as a lone tear fell from my eye.