IX

Isabella's POV
"STEFFY!" I shouted vamp speeding away from mom and towards Stefan who smiled and returned my giant hug.
"Isabella. Oh Isabella your here, your okay," he says kissing me all over causing me to laugh.
"Okay I think that's enough," my mom says in an irritated tone as Klaus did one of his famous smirks at her.
"Is someone jealous perhaps?" He couldn't help but ask as Stefan furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'm sorry who are you?" He asked as I jumped around excitedly.
"Steffy this is mommy, mommy this is Steffy,"
"Mommy?" He questioned confused as Klaus rolled his eyes.
"Now you remember," he says compelling Stefan as his face went blank for a second.
"I remember you. Rebekah Mikaelson,  and I remember you. We were friends,"
"Correction we are friends. Now then the reason why you are here, Gloria needs something from the original witch," Uncle Klaus says causing mommy to feel around her neck as panic reached her face.
"My necklace. Nik where's my necklace I never take it off!" She says digging around in her coffin.
"Please tell me that's not what she needs Rebekah!" Uncle Klaus yells getting angry.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT?!"
"I DONT KNOW I NEVER TOUCHED IT!" Uncle Klaus yells back causing mommy to flip her coffin over in anger as I gasped slightly afraid as I hid behind Stefan.
Mommy has never been bvb angry at least with me she hasn't. She heard my gasp and quickly turned around to see me hiding behind Stefan's leg as her eyes soften.
"Come here baby girl," she says in a soft voice as she held her arms out for me.
She frowned when I didnt move as I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes.
"Baby you know I'd never hurt you," she whispers before I cave in and vamp speed into her arms.
She sighed in relief as she picked me up my arms instantly going around her neck.
"I'm sorry you've never seen that side of me before," she says kissing my cheek.
"Its okay I will always love you mama,"
"Awww and momma loves her little girl,"
"Excuse me," the voice of Stefan sounded as he had his arms crossed.
"I believe that's my sister your hogging,"
"Oh put bloody fork in it! Shes my daughter,"
"Alright you two settle down before I put her back where she belongs," Uncle Klaus growls as mommy put me down and held my hand instead.
"Now back to the important matters at hand,"
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
We were now at a clothing store and mom was picking out outfits for me to wear.
"OH YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" She gushed as we were in the dressing room.
She had me in a white poka dot dress with a white hat to match.
I giggled as she pinched my cheeks picking me up.
"Look how beautiful my baby girl is!"
"You look more prettier than me mommy,"
"Oh nonsense baby girl. Your the most beautiful little girl in the galaxy. I wouldnt trade you for the world," she says as her nose rubbed against mine causing me to laugh as I held her face in my hands.
"Let's go show Uncle Klaus," she says putting me down and grabbing my hand instead.
"Nik doesnt your Niece look so adorable?" Mommy asked as Uncle Klaus smiled at the sight of me.
"She looks beautiful like a movie star," he says causing me to giggle.
"Ever thought about being in fashion baby sister?" Steffy asked with a smile on his face as I giggled more and skipped over to him.
I noticed mommy frowned as I sat on Stefan's lap.
"There has to be more to this dress though," she says complaining on how short her own dress looks as it was a simple short black dress.
"There's not,"
"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers,"
"You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing,"
"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident,"
I giggled.
"Its dance music mommy!" I cheered causing her to raise her eyebrow.
"People dance to this?" She asked me as I nodded my head.
"Are we done?" Uncle Klaus asked getting impatient.
"And why are you so grumpy?"
"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it,"
I frowned at Uncle Klaus' words.
"She wouldnt have lost it if you hadn't locked her up for 90 years uncle Klaus,"
"What was that Isabella? You've got quite a mouth, you used to love me,"
"Yeah well now I hate you. You broke your promise in keeping Uncle Eli out of the box,"
"I did what was neccessary,"
"Only if it benefits you. You didnt even think about me," I hissed before turning away from him.