(0)

Being a Salvatore has its ups and downs but so is being a Mikaelson. I was born in 1859 with my two brothers Stefan and Damom Salvatore. We were a happy, normal family well besides my dad being a complete jerk to my older brother and I and making Stefan the perfect one. Despite that we were a pretty close knit family, until an evil vampire witch name Kathrine Pierce came along in 1864. She used and betrayed my brothers for her own selfish games and tried to use me too although I knew there was something wrong with her. When my brothers and I (by force) saved her from being locked in the tomb we got shot by our own father. I know how can a dad do this to a five year old? I'm not sure but it took me forever to awaken as a vampire and by the time I did I found myself locked in a coffin screaming for help. Rebekah Mikaelson who is known as my amazing Mommy saved me from the coffin and there I met the most amazing family: The Original family.
For years they trained me to become a better vampire and even discovered I was a half vampire. I didnt always need blood to survive like they do, I'm good with regular human food but I couldn't age and I still have my fast skills, hearing and compelling powers. I hid my identity from my brothers because I didnt want them knowing I was in fact alive and for years. e
Everything has been perfect until 1917 when Mikael Uncle Klaus' evil father ruined everything for us. He tried to kill him and I got in the cross fire of things which caused the Mikaelson's to think I was dead. I've been alone surving on my own up until I met Grayson and Miranda Gilbert Elena aka the Dopplegangers parents. Despite knowing what I was they took me in and I became a Gilbert for the rest of the years in Mystic Falls until my brothers showed up that is. And that's when everything was falling apart and they discovered who I truly was. When the Mikaelsons showed up my life became better and more happier for I am reunited with my family, but even though I really want to go with Uncle Eli, I'm not sure if I could leave Stefan and Damon again and that's where family conflicts start to settle in.