My Queen (eret x reader)

You where just a innocent girl who lived in Lmanburg. Atleast that what people thought.

What they didnt know is that you are really strong and hate Lmanburg. The only reseon you dont show it is that it would be easier to trick people and you also just didnt like attention.

The ones who did know this was your so called enemies and Eret.

Today was the day of the war the silly little war to get Lmanburg their independence. Right now it was 4am and know one was up exept you Eret and the Dream team because they wanted to disscus what was going to happen today. You knocked on Erets door so you could walk together.

"hello Eret how are you today?" You asked wiith a straight face because around Eret you could be yourself.

"Very good im excited for today to see their face when they realize the two most trusted people betrayed them" he replied with a smirk.

" i know right its gonna be so funny to see there stupid little faces cry in pain"

"It sure will come on lets get going"

The meeting with the Dream team was just a go over of the plan for today which was very boring.

You and Eret walked back too Lmanburg chatting to each other about who knows what.

When you was near the walls you had to sneak back in and put a fake smile on your face which you hated.

Everyone was now awake preparing for the War ahead of them.

4 hours had passes and we where all inside of the van trying to decide what to do next after losing most of are things.

"Does anyone have anything which we can use?" the leader of Lmanburg said.

You looked at Eret and he looked back at you and nodded.

"Well me and Eret have been working hard and made an escape buner kind of thing with loads of weopens and armour inside" You said with a fake smile.

"Well then we have no better plan lead the way you two"

You all got out of the van and you and Eret lead them to a hole in the ground you jumped down first to make sure the Dream Team was ready and then the rest followed.

You all walked down the long corridor to a room with a chest to each of the members.

You stood near Eret to the side.

They all went to find their chest and look inside.

"Wait the chests are empty" Wilbur said with a confused face

"ooo what does this button do?" Tommy said and pressed the button to activate the trap.

Eret grabbed you hand and plled you into a secret part in the wall he was holding you close to his body. You two watched as The Dream team thought against Lmanburg which left to blood and screaming.

After they where all down you and Eret came out from you spot in the wall.

"Im sorry boys it was never ment to be" Eret said and saluted.

Eret was still holding you hand as you wallked out of the room with The Dream Team.

AFTER THE WAR:

"Well done you two you did a really good job" The masked man praise the two of you "now it is time for you reward follow me"

Dream led the pair of you to a castle and stpped inside of the huge building.

He lead you to a room with two crowns in it.

You and Eret stood to the side while George and Sapnap took the two crowns and stood behind the pair.

They placed one crown on your head and another on Erets head.

"You two are now the king and queen of the land" Dream annoced

You gave him a quick smile before they left you and Eret alone.

"well that was a good day" You said turning to Eret

"You know what can make it a better day?"

"What?"

"this"

Eret grabbed your hand and put his other hand on your cheek and lent in.

You gladly kissed back beacuse you had a little crush on Eret for awhile now. You pulled apart for air and Eret whisperd in your ear.

"My Queen"