Soumates (BBH x reader)

You have 6 million subs on yt.

Soulmate au

The world is a strange place no not the people animals or even food it was the soulmate thing. You could feel half the pain your soulmate could when getting hurt. Sometimes it was really annoying I mean most the times.

It could make you have mass amount of pain or just a tickle of pain. Sometimes it will shock you and you would jump and other times it would be fine because you would be ready for it.

You being a youtuber/streamer sometimes it got bad  like this one time when your where doing parkour and you got pain up your leg and it made you jumped that made your chat laugh.

Today you where streaming on the Dreamsmp with bbh antfrost puffy and Sam. You where doing a bit for the egg.

"Alright chat let's go to the place they want to meet at" you said to chat looking at your face cam.

"ONWARDS to the creepy egg thing mabob" you giggled at your comment.

Once you arrived you got into acting mode which meant speaking in a monotone voice and not being threatened by anything basically a god time thingy.

You saw bad any ant stood on top of the egg so you joined their vc.

"Hell bad, ant and egg thingy mabob" you spoke

"Hello y/n you may be wondering why we called you here?" Bad spoke in a sum what creepy voice.

"Nah not really kinda guessed it was about the egg" you joked.

"Ahhh I see your a smart one y/n yes we want to see if you can speak to the egg" bad replied

"Me speak to an egg? I would rather feed myself to sapnap big fat ego than do that" you said turning you character around.

"Wait if you leave we will kill mochi skeppy is their rn with him" ant stopped you.

You turned around at the name of your dog
"You would never if you do I will have to kill you both and this egg thing" you warned.

"Oh we will se about that" ant replied

You and ant started bickering for a while forgetting bad was their until he slammed his hand on his table hard like really hard.

You heard him whine in pain a bit as you let out a gasp in shock shaking you hand.

You paused as you thought back to the soulmate thing 'no it can't be' you thought.
Chat seemed to pick up on this.

"Wait what?"
"Soulmates?"
"POG"
"They better be soulmates"
"Wow"

You thought nothing of it and continued playing.

After a while your curiosity got the best of you as you told your chat you will be back in a minute and turned you face cam of and muted yourself.

You slightly dug a pencil into your skin whining a bit at the pain. You continued doing that until you heard a whimper from bad. You just froze.

"Hey bad what's up?" Ant asked

"It's nothing I think it's my soulmate" bad replied

This made you unmute.

"B-bad um did you just get hurt?" You asked a bit scared.

"Yeah why?"

"Oh. Umm well- I think I know why" you whispered.

Bad suddenly got what you meant and told you to end stream which you did, ant left the vc to give you two some alone time.

"Soooo you my soulmate?" He asked questionly.

"Yeah I think so hold up" you pinched yourself hearing a gasp from bad

"Yep we are deffo soulmates" you giggled

"YAY THATS SO GOOD YOU LITTLE MUFFN" he shouted in joy.

"I know right we already get along very well so this will work well" you smiled

"Well- um- I may or may not have liked you for a while now so I am extra happy" bad said out of no where.

"Wait what really? Same thing here" you replied like it was nothing.

"WHA- umm soo you wanna go on a minecraft date?" Bad whispered

You giggled and replied with a simple 'yes'.