A wonderful girl (tommy x mtf reader)

This story is a female trans reader so make to female.

M/n = male name

Minecraft irl

"Hey m/n why don't you cut your hair?" Wilbur asked touching your hair.

"Nah I like it like this" your replied.

"But doesn't it get in the way when you fight? And it makes you look like a girl" he pushed further.

"That's the whole point" you mumbled so he couldn't here but apparently tommy who was close by heard.

He gave you a knowing look and sent Wilbur to do something so he would stop bothering you.

"Hey m/n follow me for a sec" tommy said gesturing to a tree.

You nodded and followed him over towards the tree he leant against the tree and said.

"So what's your new name?"

"What?" You said trying to act dumb.

"I heard the whole conversation and the bit you mumbled so I'm guessing your trans so what's your new name?" Tommy replied bluntly.

"Y/n..." you quietly said.

"Y/n! That's a nice name" tommy happily exclaimed.

"Follow me I'll get niki to help you get a new uniform" he said grabbing your hand and pulling you along with him.

Once you got to Niki's house you two walked in and ran up to niki.

"Oh niki! Have you got any female uniforms?" Tommy quickly asked.

"Yeah I should have why?" She tilted her head confused.

"Well y/n here is now a girl so we need a female uniform to make her comfortable" tommy replied.

"Hold on I'll go and get one" she said walking off and coming back with a uniform handing it too you.

"Hold on I'll go put it on" you said and ran to the bathroom changed into the clothes and walked back out.

"YOU LOOK POGGERS!" Tommy shouted and niki agreed.

"Thanks guys" you shyly replied.

"WAIT CAN I DO YOUR MAKEUP?" Niki happily shouted to which you agreed too.

-time skip-

Niki had now finished doing your makeup as you all walked out of her house to go and train for a bit.

"Right so tommy and tubbo will be partners" Wilbur said "then niki and m/n should also be partners"

"Y/n actually" tommy said.

"What?" Wilbur replied confused.

"That's y/n" tommy said pointing to you "and she is a girl"

You smiled and spared with Niki.
________________________________

Someone requested this but I forgot who.

-myste