Rain (schlatt x reader)

"Finally I'm done" you said jumping up from your gaming chair.

You had just finished lore with quackity it was about how your one of the most powerful people on the server and he wanted you to join him so you can be more powerful.

You walked into your boyfriends room and saw him scrolling on his phone.

"Hey y/n how was the stream?" Schlatt asked putting his phone down and bringing you down into a hug.

"It was good like normal" you put your head in the crook of his neck.

"Do you remember that place a used to take you when we first started dating? But we haven't had chance to go recently because of streaming" he asked.

"Oh yeah! That field, I loved going their when it was raining" you replied.

"Well it is raining now and it is late so you wanna go now?" He asked.

"YES!" You yelled and jumped up and walked over to the front door putting your shoes and coat on.

He laughed at you and followed your actions then got in the car with you following.

The drive their was full of calm talking and chill music.

Once you got their you grabbed the speaker from the back of the car and you two walked to the middle of the middle of the field getting drenched in rain as well.

Once you got their you put the speaker down and played some calm music that you both slowly danced too giggling and just enjoying each other's company.

As the song came to an end you both shared a really long hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

________________________________

THIS IS THE MOST CRINGES THING I HAVE EVER WROTE.

Ik it's not the same but I couldn't think of one also SORRY ITS SO SHORT I COULDNT THINK

-myste🚗💨