Clingy (techoblade x reader)

You are known as a fearless and strong person you are the daughter of philza, the girlfriend of technoblade and one of dreams enermy's.

It was a hot day and you decided to go for a fly about. You jumped of the balcony and flew fast into the forest. Birds flew away ad you wizzed past them making them scared. You stopped at the edge of a cliff, you sat on the edge and got lost in your thoughts.

After a bit you decided to head home but as you where getting up you felt a sharp pain in your wings you cried out in pain as you where kicked of the edge of the cliff.

As you where falling you saw a bit of a green hoodie until your body hit the floor and you passed out.

You groaned a little as you slowly opened your eyes that where met with the ceiling of a bedroom.

One of your wings where bandaged up as well as your leg. You looked to the left to see your pink haired boyfriend half asleep he looked like he had been crying and had messy hair.

"Techno?"

At the sound of his voice he shot up and looked your way smiling when he saw that you where awake.

"Oh my god y/n I was so worried you scared the shit out of me" he said walking closer to you.

You giggled and sat up as pain shot through your body but you put on a brave face.

"Yeah I'm sorry for worrying you" you felt bad for making him worry.

"It's ok what happened?" He questioned.

"Well umm you see I was sitting on the edge of a cliff and I didn't know he was behind me and then dream stabbed something through my wing and pushed me off the cliff" you said as calmly as possible.

"ugh that green bastard! I will kill him next time I see him" he said as he sat next to you on the bed "your not going anywhere without me from now on"

You didn't mind that because it meant you could spend more time together you snuggled up into him and asked

"How did I get here?"

"Niki was picking berry's near by and saw what happened she rushed and got Phil and he brought you here" he replied rapping an arm around you.

"Ahh ok"

You where still tired from all that had happened in the past day so you drifted of to sleep.

-time skip-

You woke up and saw that techno was still asleep, you hadn't ate in a while so you where hungry. You tried to get up but was just pulled back down.

"Where do you think your going?" Techno questioned in a sleepy voice.

"I'm going to get something to eat I'm hungry" you replied.

"Ok hold up I'm helping you" he said getting out of bed and helping you walk downstairs.

When you got to the kitchen he let go off you and you grabbed some potato's and steak. As you where cutting up the potatoes you felt a presence behind you and arms tap around you.

"Be careful with that knife" he said putting his chin on your shoulder.

"Yeah I know, what's gotten into you? Your normally never like this" you questioned.

"Well I have changed my ways"

"Or are you just scared I will get injured again?" You teased.

"...maybe" he said quietly which made you giggle.

After you had ate and changed the bandages you two sat on the sofa cuddling.

"Hey y/n"

"Yeah?"

"You promise to never leave me?"

"Of corse I will never leave you"

"Ok just making sure...I love you so much"

"I love you too"

————————————————————————

Short chapter

-myste😩🤌🏻