Password (Wilbur x reader)

IRL

WILBURS POV:

Today my friend y/n is coming over for a steam we was thinking of doing a ylyl and then maybe the Dream SMP as she has a really large fan base with 8 million subscribers so she easily got onto the SMP.

It was 5:37 and she was coming at 6:00.

Ive had a crush on her for a while but only told phill tommy and techno (sleppy bois inc is now real lol) i decided today would be a good day to confess to them.

I only had one idea but it was kinda stupid but oh well.

They said we might go on the Smp and knowing them they will probably forget to bring their laptop so i changed my laptop password to something different.

YOUR POV:

I walked up to Wilburs house for the stream and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later a really tall male with brown hair known as Wilbur opened the door.

"Hello y/n how are you?"

"Im doing well how about you?" You said walking into his house.

"Good, are you ready for the stream?"

"Yeah im ready just my stupid self forgot my laptop"

"Its ok you can use mine" Wilbur smirked knowing his plan was working.

"Ok thank you lets get ready for the stream"

You both walked into his recording room and sat down you sat outside of the camera view because you are a faceless youtuber.

"Are you ready?"

"yep"

Wilbur started his stream welcoming his viewers and thanking them for the subs.

He then introduced me.

"Guys we have a guest today you probably know them as fallen" (fallen is you yt name)

You stuck your hand into the camera and said a little hi.

 The chat had no idea you where their and thats when you sent that chat into a spamming fit.

Levis_hot_eyes: OMG YASSS

MarkNotFound: WHAT THIS IS LEGANDERY

Wilby_Simp: POG

Half_and_Half: 0:

You giggled a bit.

WILBURS POV:

That giggle THAT FUCKING GIGGLE IS SO CUTE. UGHHHH.

We started the ylyl most of it was the same stuff but some of it was fun. After an hour we got bored and decided to hop onto the smp.

"Here y/n my laptop is there"

"ok thanks whats your password?"

"Here ill right it down for you"

I grabbed a peice of paper and wrote the password down.

I_Love_You_

I gave her the note and took a deep breath.

YOUR POV:

I took the not from Wilbur and looked at it.

I- WHAT? NO NO NO THIS HAS TO BE FAKE ok play it cool AHHHHH.

I stared at it for a bit then looked back up to Wilbur he just looked at me and smiled.

I grabbed a pen and wrote 'ill talk to you after the stream' and he just nodded.

After an hour of playing on the SMP we said goodbye to the stream and turned of the pc.

Without a second thought i jummped into Wilburs arms hugging him tightly. It must of scared his because he let out a little yelp. I didnt say anything i just sat their and hugged him.

I looked up at him smiling to see he was looking down at me smiling.

"I love you to Mr. Soot"