Exile (tommy x reader)

Grey and black that's all it was, gloomy. You hated the soulmate thing you thought that it wasn't fair that you didn't get to choose your own partner.

All you have to do is look into the right persons eyes and then boom colour. But you never wanted a soulmate that's why you wear a mask.

-your POV-

Ahh shit I'm lost again. Oh well I have all my stuff with me anyways.

You carried on walking through the forest trying to find somewhere to set up camp or find a village.

In the distance you could hear quite talking.

People? Haven't seen anybody for weeks.

You quickened your footsteps up. When you fount an opening you saw three people a man wearing a creepy mask a boy around your age and a ghost?

You listened into their conversation for a big they where talking about the boy getting exiled and that he needs to put all of his stuff in a hole.

Ahh so he is like me.

When the man and the ghost left the boy started building a house he seemed like he was struggling so you went over to help.

"Hey need help?" You questioned the boy and to get a scream from him.

"Ow no need to scream so load I'm not gonna hurt you" you said covering your ears.

"I'm sorry it's just I-I don't really like people wearing masks" he said trying not to look at you.

Does he have truama with masks?

"Fair enough but I'm not I'm the mood to take it of just yet" you said picking up some wood and helping him build.

"So what's your name?" He questioned.

"It's y/n and yours?"

"Tommy"

"Hey y/n why are you all the way out here?" Tommy asked.

"I'm actually exiled from a country called underwater empire because I didn't have a fucking soulmate now that's just stupid" you groaned.

"I'm also exiled but it's defiantly not for something like that" he nervously chuckled.

"Well I guess I could keep you company"

-time skip-

It was now night and you and tommy are sat around a fire.

"Hey y/n why do you wear a mask?" Tommy asked turning to face you.

"Well you know this soulmate stuff I don't like it so I wear a mask in case" you replied.

"Well it's only me about you can take it off I mean if I was really your soulmate it wouldn't be that bad"

"Fair enough" you said slowly taking your mask off but didn't look at Tommy.

"You know you can look at me you can't look that bad" he joked.

You sighed and slowly turned around to face him. As soon as you made eye contact it was like a fairy godmother came and made your world light up.

The once grey grass was now bright green the once dull looking sun was now a bright colour and Tommy's once grey eyes where now a bright blue.

No words where said between you two just staring at each other.

Well I guess this soulmate thing isn't as bad as I thought.

"YOUR MY SOULMATE YESSSS" tommy jumped up in the air yelling.

You started laughing and joined him in his little celebration.

When your celebration calmed down you two shared a really long hug and fell asleep.

________________________________

I SOMEHOW CUT MY FINGER MAKING THIS

-myste UwU