What did you do? (Awsamdude x reader)

"Sam what's up are you ok? You have been acting strange" you questioned your green haired boyfriend.

"I-I let him die y/n I left him in their with him IT WAS ALL MY FAULT HE IS GONE" sam grabbed his hair.

"Hey hey calm down it wasn't your fault you where just doing your job" you said stroking his back.

"You don't get it NO ONE DOES YES IT WAS MY JOB BUT IT WAS ALSO MY JOB TO KEEP HIM SAFE" he stood up quickly.

"Sam calm down before you do something you will regret" you said slowly taking a step back.

"It should of been me I should be the dead one not him IT SHOULD OF BEEN ME" he shouted gripping the side of the table strongly.

"Sam sit do-

"NO Y/N YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" he glared daggers at you.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to help" you pushed the tears down.

"I know I'm sorry for shouting I just- AGHHHHHHHH" he slammed his hand into a wall and it started bleeding.

"SAM CALM DOWN YOUR GONNA HURT YOURSELF" you grabbed his hand.

"LET GO OF ME" he pushed you back and you fell into the chair.

He has been like this ever since tommy died which was a day ago.

Sam slowly started walking to you as you back hit the wall.

"S-Sam what are you doing? SAM?!?" He grabbed your arm and put his hand on his sword that was on his belt.

"It was my fault all my fault and you pretend that you like me I let your friend die and you pretend like I didn't let it happen" he brought his sword up to your arm.

"SAM STOP IT NOW STOP PLZ DONT" tears where now rolling down your cheeks "IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT SAM"

"YES IT WAS!" He pushed the sword into your arm.

"AHHHHHHHH"

That was it no more left arm blood all over the floor and the door flying open to reveal foolish.

You couldn't hear what he was saying because the pain was to much but you heard a bit.

"Y/N?——- WHY?——-IDIOT——-GET BAD!" That was the last thing you heard before you passed out from blood loss.

When you finally woke up you was in a white room filled with medicine.

"Oh your awake" a cheery voice said from beside you.

"How long was I asleep?" You questioned the man next to you.

"Umm let's see 5 days I think" he replied giving you a sad smile.

You looked down and saw you used to be arm all gone and was left with a bandage rapped around your shoulder.

"There is someone that wants to see you" bad said leaving and then the door opened again.

"Y/n?" A tired sounding voice said.

"Sam?" You questioned Turing to the man now next to you.

"Listen y/n I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me I just I'm so sorry" tears was streaming down his cheeks.

You cupped his cheeks wiping his tears away and whispered "hey look at me it's ok I know what you mean you where so mad at yourself you took it out on the wrong person everyone makes mistakes"

"But I made such i big mistake like. You are missing an arm!" He whimpered as you pulled him into a hug.

"Shhh it's ok I forgive you"

"Thank you y/n"

_____________________________

I didn't know much about what happened so I hope this is okay

-myste🥱