Sarcasm (ranboo x reader)

Ranboo x mermaid reader

Being a mermaid can get lonely sometimes there isn't any fun people under the sea just men who want to hook up with young girls and girl that will probably become a stripper when they are older

You hated that you just wanted to live a good life and not have a lonely life. Even tho you where a mermaid you had a lot of friends on land they made you tunnels to get to peoples house so you could have a chat.

You mostly went to niki's house and ranboo's and sometimes even foolish. They would give you gifts and food to help you.

Even tho ranboo was scared of water and couldn't touch it because he would get hurt you liked to hang out with him the best. He was really sarcastic and so where you so you made a really funny duo.

When you first met it went a bit like this.

"Umm well you see I'm half enderman so I can't touch water" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok if you don't like me. Not everyone has a good taste of friends" you replied sarcastically. (No.🖤)

"Wow I can just hear so much sarcasm in your voice" he chuckled.

"Sarcasm is the body's natural defence against my stupidity" you giggled.

"I love being sarcastic it's like punching people in the face but with words" he replied.

"I KNOW RIGHT FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS ME" you yelled happily.

And that's how you became best friends.

_____________________________

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO RIGHT BUT I STILL WANTED TO DO IT.

-myste😢