Your a god? (DreamXD x reader)

I needed a brake all this war is getting on my nerves just because I'm strong people are always trying to make me do stuff for them that they could easily do them self.

I sighed and continued my walk through the woods hoping to find something interesting to do.

Suddenly a fox ran in front of you than behind you hiding behind your leg. This made you confused as you looked down at the little fox shaking in fear.

You heard a shuffle to your left and whipped your head up to see a really talk dude floating?

Am I going insane?

You took a closer look and confirmed he was floating.

Oh dam that's cool.

"Hey you do you know where that fox went it was sooooo cute" the floating man said scanning the area.

"Umm no? I braver saw a fox" you lied.

"Why are you lying?" He said in a demonic voice which took you by surprise so you stepped to the side to show the shaking fox.

"AWWWW there you went why did you run off? I was only trying to pry you" the man said grabbing the fox.

"I've never seen you before are you from around here?" You questioned tilting your head.

"Nope I'm actually from a different real" he said casually.

"What?" You asked curiously.

"Let's just say I'm a god so I'm from a different realm" he said finally looking up from the fox.

"Oh....cool" you said and started walking off.

"Hey wait up" the man said floating beside you while you walk "what's your name?"

"Y/n" you replied.

"Ohhh so your that good archer that I hear people talking about" he said in a curious tone.

"Yep" you said popping the 'p'.

"So what's your name?" You asked the man and went to lean against a tree.

"I'm dreamXD but please just call me XD" XD responded as you took a closer look at him.

He wore a mask with XD carved into it a long green cloak that covered most of his body and black gloves.

"Hey you know staring us rude" XD said waving a hand in front of your face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" you huffed walking away again.

"What's with the attitude" you heard him mumble.

"It's because this war going off is stressing me"

"Oh is there anyway I can help? I don't normally do this to people but you seem nice... well kinda" he offered now walking next to you.

"Sure as you are a god I presume you can make thing appear so how about some tools so they others will stop asking me to get some" you agreed.

You turned to look at him and saw him already holding a bunch of tools and putting them in a bag.

"Here you go" he said handing you the bag.

You took it and gave him a nod as a thanks.

You then heard someone walking towards you and XD quickly said.

"Welp i guess that's my cue to go bye-bye we should keep in contact if you need me or anything just shout my name in your mind" before you could respond he vanished and Tommy popped out from behind some trees.

"Hey y/n I've been looking for you what's in the bag?" Tommy asked.

"Just some tools here take them" you said handing him the bag while he opened it.

"Y/n! This is netherite how did you manage to get so much?"

"Uh I guess a lot of hard work?" You answer sounded more like a question.

"Oh ok well thanks" he said and started walking away.

Dam rude

-time skip-

You and XD have now been hanging out a lot over these past months getting really close. You could tell he had feelings for you it was really noticeable. Yep it sounds weird but a god has feelings for you.

Thankfully for him the feelings where returned which he also caught on too.

This lead to now you and a god cuddling each other while watching the sunset on the side of a cliff.
________________________________

-myste😩👌