Egg (foolish x reader)

"Isn't it cool y/n look at it" bad says pushing you closer to the egg.

"Y-yeah it's pretty cool but I have got to go and help foolish with the mansion building" you said scared.

"He will be fine doing it by himself it's not even that important what is important is that you go and say hi to the egg" ant frost urged.

The eggpire pushed you closer and closer to the egg till you could hear it talking.

"Food yes food hungry"

Your eyes widened at the words. You tried pushing back but with all of them pushing you it was no good.

"FOOLISH HELP" tears streamed down your face.

"Awww how cute calling for your little boyfriend guess what he doesn't care about you the only reason he is with you is because you can get him stuff for his builds" punz said.

"No no NO THATS NOT TRUE" you screamed

"Come on y/n the egg is hungry we don't have all day" bad said.

"I WILL NOT BE FOOD FOR THIS STUPID EGG" you screamed

And you wished you never said that.

"EH STUPID? THE EGG ISNT STUPID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS GONNA LET YOU GO BUT IM NOT ANYMORE" bad screamed.

You didn't know what to do you looked around the room for anything to help you. In the corner of the room you saw somebody with a scared look on their face but also an angry look on their face. It was foolish.

He made eyes contact with you and gave you that look to say hold up I'm going to do something to help which you nodded to him.

"Why do you keep on pushing us you know your not gonna beat us" ant said

"Yeah I know I can't beat you but I know someone who can" you smirked making them all confused.

"What do you m-

All of a sudden lighting was hitting the eggpire group making them all fall to the ground. Foolish ran over to you.

"Hey are you ok? Are you injured?" He asked quickly.

"I'm fine foolish let's get going home and thank you for the help" you said thanking him.

"It's ok let's go" he grabbed your hand and walked you to your shared house the summer home.

"You must be really tired go get some sleep" he said walking you to your shared bedroom.

"Ok but only if I can get cuddles" you asked him.

"But- ok sure you can get cuddles" he laughed at your cuteness.

You jumped onto the bed pulling him down with you. You put your head on his chest and he put his arms around your waist.

"Goodnight princess"

"Goodnight"

———————————————————————-

Short chapter :)

-myste