MCC (dream x reader)

IRL

Today was Minecraft championship where a bunch of youtubers come together for a minecraft tourdament.

You where known as fallen online a really big content creator like dream. You held the 2nd quickest speedrun under dream. You had 14 million subs. You and Dream always had a fake revolry but it was just for fun.

You was in a team with F1NN5TER TommyInnit and Tubbo.

It was a pretty strong team but when it came to who the fans think will win mos of them put your team in second and Dream George Sapnap and Karl in first.

You started greeting the chat and thanking them for donos and subs.

You joined your teams VC and said hi to them.

"HERE IS THE WOMEN WHO IS GOING TO CARRY US THIS GAME" Tommy said shouting like always.

"I could try to carry you if thats what you want" You said calmly.

"Hey Fallen have you seen what Im wearing?" Finn said in his British accent.

"No ill check it out now" you said opening his stream on your second screan.

"OMG THATS SO COOL YOU ARE NOW MY BEST FRIEND and you cant say no" Finn was wearing a cosplay of your minecraft character as no one knew what you looked like.

He was wearing a Black and blue scarf with a blue jacket with its hood up like your skin. He was also wearing a brown long wig sticking out from the hood. (You can change it if you want)

"Wow that was easy to best friend you then i thought" finn said with a giggle.

You had just joined the MCC world and started running around.

Technoblade: Look who is hear the Minecraft God

Fallen: Shut it pig man

Philza: Now Now children

Fallen: Im not  child Tommy is the child.

TommyInnit: YOU LITTLE BITCH IF WE WASENT ON THE SAME TEAM I WOULD KILL YOU

Fallen: as if

Dream: Ill kill you instead

Fallen: as if green blob man thingy

You giggled at the chat and muted yourself on discord thanking your fans for the subs and donos.

You unmuted because the count down was starting. The bridge fell and every went into the lift and got teloported to a box thingy.

"What do we vote for first?" Tubbo cheered

"Lets start with the easier games first" Tommy suggested 

"I say we start with Parkour Warrior to get it out of the way cos all that is, is a see who can make it first between dream and fallen" Finn said

"Yeah lets do parkour warrior it looks like its winning anyway" you said

Parkour Warrior won.

Wilbursoot: So who is gonna win this time dream or fallen i bet on Fallen.

Dream: i hate u

Quackity: Nahhh i think Dream is gonna win this one

Fallen: :/

The count down started and you focused on the game. The first part was easy for most people with Dream in the lead but as it went on more people where falling but you and dream hadent fallen once.