e i g h t

( outfit for
chapter above )

◑ ━━━ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔫𝔢𝔡 ━━━ ◐

chapter eight
danger magnet.

Liza was exhausted. Between going to school and running patrol at night, she didn't remember the last time her limbs were worked as much as they had been. The only time she saw Henry was between patrol shifts and when he and Bella hang around Emily's — for extra protection. Liza was starting to regret agreeing to go to school, her grades were slipping since she hasn't had the chance to do her school work outside of running patrols.

Of course, it didn't bother her nearly as much as it bothered Bella. The young teen was determined to have a homework day with her and Henry — along with Jacob when he could. She didn't like the idea of everyone failing school to protect her.

"We need to do homework tonight," Bella mentioned as she and Henry walked into Emily's house.

Liza groaned as she opened her eyes. She was just beginning to rest on Emily's couch after patrol when they walked in. She blindly looked for her school bag next to her before pulling up onto the couch, making Bella smile slightly.

No matter how many times Liza explained to Bella that she was okay with failing one graduation out of the many that she and Henry have had, she didn't care.

"You're not failing because of my incompetence to protect myself," she would say before continuing to finish her homework on her lap. Henry would only smirk towards his grumpy sister before doing the same.

Thankfully, since the siblings had finished school so many times, they were able to finish it without much thought. They would finish before Bella, allowing Liza to fall back asleep and Henry to help his mate on subjects she needed tutoring with.

Liza couldn't be more thankful once vacation came around, allowing her to catch up on some sleep — when Sam wasn't calling her for back up on patrol.

Much like that morning.

Liza sighed as she stretched out her limbs before leaving her clothes behind the same tree she's marked as her own in her backyard. She felt the familiar shake and burn of her limbs as she entered her other body before taking off into the woods towards La Push.

She easily caught onto the boys' scent, following after their trail before another strong scent entered her nose. She growled lowly as she quickened her pace, following the sweet scent leading her to the pack.