s e v e n t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter seventeenparty

chapter seventeen
party.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be..."

Liza crossed her legs as Jessica started her graduation speech. She gripped Edward's hand in between hers as her eyes shifted along with the gymnasium. She barely recognized half of the grade that surrounded her, surprised that she managed to graduate with how many days she missed in the past month. If it wasn't for Edward making sure she finished her homework, she was sure she wouldn't have passed. Not that it mattered to her whether she did or not - she had more things to worry about than another high school diploma.

"When we were ten, they asked again, and we answered - rockstar, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist."

"This is boring," Liza whispered over to Edward. He chuckled under his breath, squeezing her hand as an agreement. "I'm never going to school again."

"Not even to college?" He whispered back.

"Will you be there?" She looked over to him to see him nod his head. "Maybe."

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions. It's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot." The crowd chuckled at Jessica's words. "Major in psychology because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent."

Liza looked over to Bella as the human glanced down at her lap, thinking and Jessica's words to her situation.

"So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask you again what we want to be, we won't have to guess... we'll know."

The crowd cheered loudly as Jessica bowed off stage. The principal took over the mic, thanking the brunette before starting to call students up to grab their diplomas. Liza cheered loudly when the rest of the Cullen's got their diplomas along with Bella. Once it was her turn, she was surprised at the loud applause before chuckling at Emmett's booming clap and Henry's shouts.