e i g h t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

 ( outfit forchapter above )

chapter eighteen alliance

chapter eighteen
alliance.

Large paws raced through the trees, scaring all of the smaller critters back into their homes for protection. The sun had set hours prior, ending the party at the Cullen's house. Contrary to how the party started with worry and frustration, it ended in a calming atmosphere; the Cullen's feeling more confident preparing for the battle now that the pack was on their side.

Liza skidded into the clearing, throwing rocks and debris everywhere - a catlike grin placed on her face as she once again won the race against Emmett. The rest of the Cullen's shook their head at the two's childish games before going back to practicing their fighting.

"You cheated," Emmett grumbled, throwing his shoulder into the leopard's, making her stumble in her walk. She growled in disagreement before nipping at the bottom of his pants, bringing him to the ground as she pulled backwards.

A choked cough came out of her throat as she laughed at the vampire's surprised face. She skipped over him before racing toward Edward's side, knowing Emmett would retaliate.

"You and me, on the field - let's go." Emmett pointed right to the snow leopard, but she stayed right where she sat. "What are you... scared?"

"Emmett, I wouldn't if I were you," Edward warned, also grinning at the tension breaker that Liza and his older brother provided. They're childlike games made a good source of entertainment.

"Scaredy-cat!"

Liza pounced on Emmett, bringing both of them to the ground as they rolled around on the field, building up dust in the air. Everyone paused in their practice fight to watch Liza pin down Emmett with her teeth hovering over his throat. She huffed into his face before prancing away with a proud expression.

"Again!" Emmett demanded as Liza went back to Edward's side. She shook her big head as Edward rubbed her fur on her back.

Henry and Bella walked into the woods - the former in his human form as the couple conversed softly to themselves. They both stopped next to Liza and Edward as the family greeted the newcomers.