t w e l v e

( outfit for
chapter above )

◑ ━━━ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔫𝔢𝔡 ━━━ ◐

chapter twelve
reports.

"It's getting worse."

Liza threw a newspaper onto the dining table at the Cullen's house. She crossed her arms over her chest as Carlisle picked up the town's report. He frowned as he read through the missing persons list.

"So, we're going down there, right?" Emmett asked, crossing his arms over his chest as Liza sat down at their table.

She crossed her ankles. "I'm going."

"Excellent." Emmett cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

"You're not going."

Liza sighed, looking over her shoulder towards Edward. He walked down the stairs, placing his book bag for school on the chair next to the leopard. He ruffed her ponytail lightly in greeting.

She pouted.

"We'll form a plan," Carlisle agreed. He placed the newspaper back onto the table, pushing it towards Emmett.

"After school," Edward added.

Liza groaned loudly, pushing back in her chair. "Graduation is so soon," she reminded herself.

Emmett chuckled as he also rubbed Liza's ponytail as he passed. "Have fun."

Liza pointed her middle finger up towards the burly vampire, but Edward smacked her hand away lightly — not without laughing at her antics. "Let's go before we're late."

"You know," Liza started as she got up to follow Edward. "It's healthy to skip every now and then."

Edward smirked as he placed both of their book bags over his shoulder. "So I've heard."

"So we're skipping?" Liza asked excitedly.

"No."

"Come on!"

🩸🩸🩸

The lunchroom was booming with excitement at the last weeks of school. All the seniors were chattering to themselves about their plans for after graduation.