t w o

( outfit above
for chapter )

◑ ━━━ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔫𝔢𝔡 ━━━ ◐

chapter two
home of the spartans.

"This is the high school?"

Liza nodded her head slowly, almost like she didn't believe it herself. If it weren't for the fellow students walking towards the entrance of the main building, she would have thought this was office buildings. There were three different buildings; one off to the left with lettering over the door stating that it was the Main Office. The other two buildings were separated with a sidewalk and a canopy over top, both of them labeled A and B.

"I guess so," Liza muttered. She slipped on her denim jacket before grabbing onto the door handle and pushing the driver's door open. "Let's get this over with."

As soon as both siblings exited the vehicle, the remaining students surrounding the parking lot turned and looked at them. Both of them ignored the immediate gossip that followed their footsteps. Henry grabbed onto the door under the sign Main Office and pulled his sister inside; a little irate at the words about his sister.

Liza shook her head with a laugh. "You would think after a hundred years, you'd get used to people talking."

Henry scowled. "Doesn't mean I have to like it."

Liza bumped her shoulder with his, easily making him stumble in his stride. She chuckled before turning towards the desk in the middle of the room. Mrs. Cope, as the name tag stated, glanced up from her computer as the siblings stopped in front of her.

"Hello," Liza greeted, a polite smile gracing her features. "I'm Elizabeth Sanchez, and this is my brother, Henry."

Recognition lit up in her eyes. "You're the new students." Mrs. Cope nodded her head, the auburn ringlets surrounding her face bouncing with each nod. "Your mother called just last week and told us you'd be joining our school."

Henry glanced at his sister as Mrs. Cope turned around in her swivel chair. Liza just continued to watch the receptionist shuffle through the paper, but the glint in her eyes and the smirk on her face told the story. Henry rolled his eyes as the auburn haired lady exclaimed loudly, "aha!"

"Alright, here are your schedules." She held out two sheets of white paper, each sibling grabbed their respective ones. "These are your locks, and the combination for them. Your locker number should be at the top of your schedule, and here's a tip— your lockers are in Building A."