Chapter 2

Kingsley Creed
Later that night.

Kingsley walked around the suit hotel while Asia was sleeping. She had her phone in her back pocket just in case she needed to call her. She sat in the lobby where it was quiet and peaceful while soft piano music played.

"You ok?" Kingsley heard. She turned around to Dandre who was walking in the hotel.

"Yes I'm fine." She told him. "Just killing time until I get sleepy."

"Oh." He nodded. "I didn't get your name earlier."

"Kingsley." She told him.

"Im Dandre as you already know." He said. "Did you and your friend find something to do?"

"Yea we did. We ate at this nice restaurant then we walked the boardwalk which was fun. It was a lot of people there." She told him.

"Yea board walk is always filled with people especially on the weekends." He said.

"You're from New York?" She asked. "I hear your accent."

"Yea I actually am. I can tell you are from somewhere in the south you sound a lil country." He said.

"I'm from Dallas Texas." She told him. "You live here in Miami?"

"Nah I don't. My brother and I fly out here every now and then. He owns this hotel actually." He told her.

"Oh that's good." She complemented. "This hotel is actually nice."

"Thank you." He said. "How old are you?"

"I'm 23. I'll be 24 in October." She told him. "What about you? How old are you?"

"I'm 19. You probably consider me as a baby." He joked. Kingsley chuckled.

"Yea." She agreed with him. "But your 19? I thought you were like at least my age or older."

"It's the way I'm built huh?" He asked.

"Definitely." She said.

"Well I gotta go I'll see your around. Enjoy your trip." He told her as she watches as he walks away.

The next day both of the girls decided to do some shopping at the outlet mall. "Ouu this is cute- You know what we need to find something to wear tonight." Asia said.

"What's tonight?" She asked.

"While you were in the bathroom room I asked a couple of dudes what's the move they said club LIV the move. All the rappers and scammer be there and we fasho going." She said. "Ok, I'm trying to cuff me a scammer so he can spend that money on me."

"Girl shut up. Who said I wanted to go to a club?" She said.

"Girl we are on vacation. We going because I'm not leaving you at that hotel by yourself." She told her. "So go find something cute because we going."

Kingsley playfully rolled her eye before wandering off to find her an outfit. As she was about to look through a rack of clothes her phone rings.