Chapter 17

Kingsley Creed

The next day rolled in, Kingsley was sleeping in a California king size bed. She was so comfortable she didn't want to wake up.

The sun shined through the large windows. She barley opened her eyes after hearing a soft knock. "Ms. Creed?" Justin spoke on the other side of the door. "It's time to wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes before sitting up. She snatched the comforter off her body. The cool breeze immediately hit her legs as she got out of bed. She opened the door letting Justin in before getting back in the bed.

"It's 1 in the afternoon, are you hungry? Royce want me to ask would you like to go out for lunch with him and some friends. I came to get you dressed." He said watching her get comfortable.

"Right now?" She asked.

"Yes, come on I have some outfits for you to pick out." He said.

He laid out three outfits on the bed while she sat up watching. "Where we going again?" She asked.

"You are going to eat lunch with Royce and some friends. So I have some cute outfits for you to wear. Which one?"

She picked out what she wanted to wear before getting out the bed. "Where we going to eat at?" She asked.

"That I don't know." He said.

She walked out the room going across the hall to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth then washed her face.

Meanwhile Royce was in his room on the phone with Knox. "What y'all about to do?" He asked.

"I'm taking her out to eat with the guys and their girls." He said. "Probably show her around afterwards."

"Is she being mean? Because all you gotta do is call me and I'll put her ass in her place." He said.

"Nah she chill. I expected her to be rude from what you've been telling me." He said. "It's some attitude here and there but I can handle it."

"Handle it? In what way?" He asked.

"I either ignore it or punishment." He said

Knox side eye the camera. "I forgot you be on that fifty shades of grey shit." He said making Royce laugh.

"Chill, I wouldn't even call it that." He said.

Knox sucked his teeth. "Whatever N-" he was cut off by the sound of glass breaking and screaming. He deeply sighed hearing Amber yelling at someone. "Somebody need to train these bitches. Hold on." He hung up.

Kingsley took a sip of her champagne before locking eyes with Royce. She quickly looked away and widen her eyes. "What?" He asked.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked.

"My bad I didn't realize I was staring." He said. "You have beautiful features. I didn't notice that before until now."

She side eye him. "Why you complementing me all of a sudden?" She said.

"I just felt the need to say that." He said.