Chapter 10

Kingsley Creed
Later that Night

Knox was sitting down at the bar talking to the bartender, Jackson. He watched as he poured him a shot before sliding the glass towards him. "Thanks man." He said before drinking it.

"You good man? You seem like you down." He asked.

Knox nodded his head. "Yea I'm cool. I really try to keep my composure sometimes with Dre but I want to knock his ass out so bad."

"Please do it. You'll do everyone a favor." He chuckled.

"Nigga delusional as hell man. Royce need to put his ass in place. Trying to check me about my job. I know what the fuck I'm supposed to do." Knox shakes his head.

"He just mad Royce didn't put him in charge of the girls like you." Jackson shakes his head.

"I know. He want my spot so bad. He needs to relax honestly." He said. "Then he has this way of thinking just because his brother is our boss he can walk the fuck all over us."

"I try my best to avoid him. He comes over her for a few drinks- honestly he ain't supposed to be over here, he's 19. Other than that I just do my job and avoid him." He said.

"That's the crazy part this lil nigga wants to control everything." Knox shakes his head.

"I need 3 bottle of Don Julio and two patrons bottles." Naomi came up to the bar. "Not you drinking." She nudged Knox.

"God damn for who?" Knox asked.

"That section at the top." She said. "Ordering all these bottles."

"Do whatever and keep them happy." He told her.

"Where Kingsley?" She asked.

"She stayed at the house with Evani. Why?" He said.

She shrugged. "I was just asking. She ok?" She asked. He nodded his head.

A loud sound of glass breaking catches everyone attention then it became rowdy. Everyone looked over at the front section of the building seeing a fight break out.

People moved towards the fight to get a good view and record. Knox got up rushing to the front along with security moving through the crowd.

As soon as he gets at the front Charity was throwing hand with a two girls. Security quickly broke up the fight, also escorting Charity back to the dressing room.

"What the hell happened?" Knox asked one of the customers who were standing around.

"I don't know they just started fighting out of nowhere." One said.

He headed off to the dressing room to get Charity side of the story. She was putting on her regular clothes, her mood was killed for the night.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked. "You must've lost your damn mind-"

"Yea I did. That hoes shouldn't have thrown that drink on me." She said. "They asked for a dance so I did that but they got aggressive. They was grabbing my ass to hard and I respectfully said don't grab me like that. I don't know maybe my tone sounded rude or whatever but the big and tall bitch turned her face up and was like 'girl what you expect you shaking yo ass all in our face.'" She rolled her eyes.