Chapter 9

Kingsley Creed
Days later.

Couples day went by, and Kingsley was slowly adjusting to the new environment

Couples day went by, and Kingsley was slowly adjusting to the new environment. She was in the living room with Nay, Evani and Knox along with his friends.

"You know back in my day I'll slap all you bitches." Knox said as he lean back on the couch getting comfortable after rolling up a wood.

All three of the girls looked at him as if he was crazy. "Who? The fuck." Evani rolled her eyes.

"See how easy I make them mad." He chuckled along with the rest of the guys. "But you know they ain't gonna do shit."

Nay made a face the got up leaving the room. One thing she couldn't stand was Knox doing the most with the rest of Royce team when they were in the house. "You love to show yo ass when they around." Evani said.

"Ain't nobody showing they ass. I'm just being myself." He said.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Kingsley said standing up only for Dandre to stop her. He pulled her back down and scoots close to her.

"I want to go back to my room." She told him.

"You can when I tell you too." He told her as he grabbed the blunt from Knox. His free hand snaked around her waist making her uncomfortable.

"No I think Im going to go upstairs." She got up again only for him to roughly grab her arm snatching her back down on the sofa.

"You can go when I tell you too." He told her blowing smoke in her face. She looked at Knox who didn't bother to even say anything. Nobody did.

Evani was busy picking at her nails. Kingsley snatched her arm away from his hand. She pushed him away. "I'm a grown ass women." She said. "And you a little ass boy."

She got up walking away from everyone. She went into the kitchen to grab something to drink. Amber and Asia stopped talking as she walks in. Kingsley side eye them noting even speaking to them.

"Hey." Amber spoke getting Kingsley attention. "Come here let me tell you something."

"No thanks." She said.

Asia chuckled at her. "She wasn't asking." She said.

"Well I'm telling her no thanks." Kingsley closed the fridge.

"Imma tell you anyway." Amber sat her cup down. "I don't know if you can see it but Andre feeling you. Now I know you new and all but let me tell you this, Andre is Royce little brother. Both of them Niggas got green-"