Chapter 20

Royce

Saturday morning rolled in, Royce was awaken by Taz and Rell standing over him. "What the fuck?" He said rubbing his eyes while sitting up.

"Get up Nigga." Taz shook him. "You alright?"

"Yea I'm good." He said.

"Yo ass was tripping last night." Rell said sitting on the edge of the bed. "You was mixing Casamigos and Hennessy."

He laid back down running his arms on the other side of the bed. "Where Kingsley?" He asked.

"She left with Beverly. I think they went to go meet up with Queen." Taz said.

"Y'all sleep in the same bed?" Rell asked.

"Nah I thought she slept in here last night." He said. "I could've sworn she was in here."

"Y'all must've fucked or something?" Rell asked.

Royce shook his head. "Nah, I mean almost but we didn't." He said.

"So you got a thing for her? Or you just fucking around." Taz asked. "To me she seems like a quiet person. She cool though."

"I like her." He admitted.

"You going against your own rules now?" Rell chuckled. "A couple months ago I couldn't fuck with one of them girls in Miami. Now you got a lil thing for Kingsley."

"You don't know what you want to do with your love life. You don't even know what you doing with Fallen." Royce said as Taz snickered.

Meanwhile with Kingsley, she slid on her legging and bend down to put on her shoes. "Alright so come back in 4-6 weeks. After 10 days I do touch up? And don't worry about paying it's on the house since you are a friend of Beverly's."

"Oh thank you." Kingsley said. "You have a good day." She said before walking out of the room.

"How was it?" Beverly asked.

"Definitely was painful since I haven't had a wax in a while. But I feel good now." She said.

After getting pampered all morning the girls decided to go eat lunch. "I feel like you fit right in with us." Beverly said.

"Yea, we should go out more." Queen suggested.

"I would love too but I go back to Miami tomorrow." Kingsley frowned.

"What? You can't stay longer?" Beverly whined. "Royce can let you stay.... Forever?"

"I don't think he'll let me do that." She chuckled. "But I have to go back. I kinda miss some of the girls."

"I remember Fallen used to dance but not for Royce ." Queen said.

"Fallen?" Kingsley asked. They both nodded their heads. "What about y'all? Y'all were strippers?"

"No I choose to go off to school and presume my dreams in being a Surgical Technician . There were times I thought about joining for the money but I knew that wouldn't be a good look for me." Beverly said sipping her ice tea.