Chapter 22

Royce

Later that same night was at the club in his office while security escorted people out the building. He looked at the time on his phone, it read 3:05 a.m. it was a pretty successful night to everyone except Royce. All he was thinking about was Kingsley.

A knock at the door catches his attention by a surprise it was Dandre walking in. "Bruh what a night." He cheesed before dapping Royce up. "It was bitches everywhere. That's crazy for a Monday night."

"Yea it is." He said. "I'm actually glad you came in here. What happened with you and Knox?"

Dandre sucked his teeth. "Weirdo. That's all I got to say."

"It's pretty clear who the weirdo is." Royce said. "I'm not even going to sit here and fake it with you. I'm so close to snatch everything away from you."

"The fuck is you talking about?" Dandre looked him up and down as Royce up from his seat.

"I am not in the mood for games. See I already got blood on my hands from earlier. Did you know Nigga came up in here trying to kill me?" Royce stood over Dandre.

"Why you ain't call me?" Dandre held out his arms. "You know I would've handled that for you."

"I know where you was at." Royce pushed him. Dandre pushed his back Royce grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "What was you doing asking for Kingsley in a private room?"

"I wasn't in no private room." He said trying to push Royce away.

"Nah see don't lie. Security told on you when I asked where you was. They told me the last time they saw you was in a private room waiting for Kingsley. So tell me what you wanted with her?"

"I was gonna talk to her about you. Tell her how you really a psychotic ass nigga. I know you took her to New York and put on this front like you generous ass person." He said.

Royce started to laugh. "Psychotic? Nah I don't think so. But you definitely." He said. "How you jealous because you couldn't get her. Oh wait, you couldn't get her and you got upset so you hit her? Right?" He said.

"I never touched her." He said.

Royce sucked his teeth. "Dandre I've known you your whole life. I know when you lie." He said. Before Dandre knew it Royce punched in the mouth. His larger rings bust his lips. His started head spin. "I hear another fucking thing about you putting your hands on someone, I'm going to beat your ass then imma send you back to New York to stay with Momma. Someone is always complaining about you." He pushed Dandre to the floor. "Fuck out my face before I do more than just hit you in the mouth." He watch as Dandre picked himself up and walked out.

Meanwhile at the house Evani was downstairs in the kitchen making herself a sandwich while Knox criticized her every step.

"You like pickles?" He made a face. "Oh I forgot ugly bitches-" he jumped as she pretended to throw a butter knife at him.

"Stop playing with me." She said. "You never know when to keep it cute."

"Why you take everything I say to the heart? I just be playing." He said.

"You play too much." She said. "You see how you was stressed out earlier? Imagine how we feel."

"I don't care about how y'all feel. I say what I want to, ain't none of y'all gonna beat my ass about it." He said.