Chapter 15

Kingsley Creed
The next morning.

The following morning Kingsley was eating breakfast Nay cooked. Her, Nay and Evani sat in the kitchen talking about last night. "Last night was fun." Nay spoke.

"Yea it was." Kingsley said. "I was literally shaking I had to dance but I did better than I thought."

"I gave her some casamigo last night. You was straight." Evani giggled. "Honestly I thought he was going to pick Amber."

"Me too. I'm the dressing room Amber was like 'yea we don't even need to let the rest of the girls dance I already won.' I was like ok whatever but obviously she ain't do as good as she thought she did." They laughed.

"So what do you think you and Royce will be doing in New York?" Evani teases making Kingsley frown up.

"Hopefully he shows me around since I've never been. Hopefully I get to know who he is as person." She said making Evani suck her teeth. "What?"

"I don't think that will happen." Evani said.

"I do, he might want to get to know who you are since you are new in the house. Might take you on a date or whatever." Nay said.

She nodded her head and turned her attention towards the back door. Amber, Asia and Lux walked through the door giggling.

Kingsley picked up her cup of orange juice put it to her mouth until Amber walked behind her and bumped her. Juice spilled all over Kingsley shirt.

"I don't know what y'all been out there planning to do but you not about to keep playing with me like I'm pussy." Kingsley puts her cup down turning her attention towards Amber.

"You did that on purpose." Evani spoke.

"Nah her wide back ass in the way. You supposed to be at the island not in the middle of the walk way." She claimed.

"You did on purpose." Kingsley chuckled. "I'm really about to rise up. Asia you better get before I get you next."

"I'm a grown ass women and you are too." Asia dismissed her. "I don't gotta do shit."

"You a grown ass women but you follow behind another grown ass women. That don't make sense. You kissing Amber ass like every day." Kingsley laughed.

"You do the same with Evani so what point are you trying to make?" Asia said.

"I see what it is. Y'all mad about last night." Kingsley said.

"I just don't think you did a better job than me." Lux spoke causing Kingsley to look at her crazy.

"Bitch you was just congratulating me last night fuck out of here. All 3 of y'all weird as hell." Kingsley started to get irritated.

Evani and Nay looked back and fourth between the girls as they argue. It surprised them Kingsley was even speaking up for herself.

"You was just in my face last night talking about I deserved to win and shit. You a weirdo. Asia you a ass licker, that's all you do, Amber you can't win them all bitch. Sorry if you feel like I'm a threat to you." Kingsley shrugged while Nay and Evani fell out laughing.