Chapter 8

Kingsley Creed
The next day.

The next morning the girls goes back to the house after their morning workout. Everyone rushed to the kitchen for water.

"My thighs burning like a bitch." Cherish said out of breathe.

"All that shit y'all ate yesterday got y'all ass backed up." Knox spoke. "Couldn't even keep up with the group. Sad." He shook his head.

Everyone ignored him and gulped down water. Kingsley sat down in one of the high chairs. She ain't never workout so hard in her life like that before.

"Tired?" Knox asked Kingsley while smirking. "I know you are you can't breathe."

She gave him the middle finger. "Can you shut up for one minute please." She asked.

"Please." Nay asked.

"Everybody need to go shower." He said. "Like now." He demanded. "You stay I need to talk to you." He pointed at Kingsley.

While everyone rushes upstairs Kingsley stayed in her seat drinking her water. He sat down once the kitchen was cleared. "You know you got to dance tonight?" He said.

"I don't want to." She told him.

"Um last time I checked you don't have a choice." He said. "I spoke to Royce about you. He said he want you on a stage asap-"

"I never danced on a pole."

"Have you been going to the class with Asian?" She asked.

"No." She told him.

"You need to start. Royce find out you ain't dancing that's yo ass. I'm telling you now. I know you don't wanna be here, but you here now and you gotta do what he says. With all seriousness." He told her looking at her without breaking eye contact.

She got up from the island and threw away her empty water bottle before going up the stairs. Knox shrugged his shoulders. "Alright."

Later that night all the girls were at the night club working. Asia and Amber shared a stage dancing together.

"Is it me or Amber go more ass shots?" Nay asked. Lux shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know maybe she did." She said.

Nay made a face making Lux laugh. "It looks a little off if you ask me. But hey she like it I love it." She said.

"To hell you go." Lux shakes her head. "When is Kingsley going to start? Asian started the 3rd night since she been here."

"I think she's scared. You know, she might have anxiety or something." She said. Lux nodded her head.

"Yea-" Lux did a double take looking over in the VIP section. "Ouu shit. Dandre here." She nudged Nay to look up in the VIP section.

Nay rolled her eyes. "He wanna be like Royce so bad." She shakes his head.

"Of course that's his big brother. He looks up to him." She said. "Anyways I'm about to let everyone know."