Chapter 7

Kingsley Creed
The next Day.

"I didn't even get to see Royce last night." Amber complained. "Knox made me get on stage last night with his ugly ass."

"I mean you haven't danced in three nights so.." Charity said.

"Right. You're not special. You may be in charge of the house when Knox ain't here but you no different from the rest of us." Naomi said.

"Damn. Y'all not about to jump on my ass about it." Amber made a face closing the fridge.

"I'm just humbling you real quick." Naomi shrugged her shoulders.

"Who is she talking too?" Amber asked looking around at everyone.

"You." Charity said.

"Ian got shit to do with that." Cherish held her hands up giggling. "Y'all start fighting Ian breaking that shit up."

"Ain't nobody about to fight her. Why waste my energy when I beat her ass almost all the time?" Charity said.

Kingsley laugh along with Cherish. "Stop." Cherish nudged Naomi. "Be nice."

"Im am." Charity told her. "Im just telling the truth."

"You know nobody better not ask me for a fuck thing since bitches wanna be funny acting." She snatched her water bottle off the counter walking out the kitchen.

Cherish rolled her eyes. "You mad because you ain't see a nigga that don't want you." She said. "Please."

"Ain't nobody see him but Asian and Kingsley." Charity said.

"By the way how that go?" Naomi asked. "He letting you go?"

"No." Kingsley said.

"Naomi why you ask already knowing how that went." Cherish laughed making Kingsley crack a smile before chuckling.

"You never know if he change his mind." She said.

"You know what Kingsley. It's ok. Even though you might not like it here I promise we have the best times. Tonight before Royce leave we having a dinner. So we gonna go to the mall and find you and outfit."Cherish said. "You know how to do your own makeup?"

"Yea I have my bag upstairs." She told her.

"Cool. So let's go out on some clothes and I'll go ask Knox if we can go." Naomi said.

"So the attire for this dinner is like classy and cute you know. So what we gonna be looking for is a outfit that gives Jayda Wayda or Dess Dior'." Cherish said as they went up the stairs.

Kingsley nodded her head. "So what's this dinner about?" She asked.

"He takes us out just to show us how much he appreciate us or whatever. Last time he took us on a shopping spree gave everyone at least 10,000."

"10,000?" Kingsley raise her eyebrows. "Damn."

"Yea when I say he got money trust and believe he do because that's 70,000 dollars he gave away." She said.