Chapter 16

Royce
The next morning.

On the Private Jet Kingsley was sound asleep in the back meanwhile Royce and his friends were up having a couple drinks and blunts.

"Honestly Ian never been to New York." Rell spoke looking out the window. The sun was starting to rise and the sky was beautiful. "Why you ain't bring Dandre?"

"Dandre can stay his ass in Miami. I'm not feeling him too much right now. He be on some bullshit." He said.

"Aww shit, y'all niggas at it again?" Taz asked.

"Hell yea, other night he called himself trying to tell me what the fuck to do with my businesses. It started off as a joke then he puffed out his chest trying to demand orders. He wants me to fire Knox and make him in charge of the girls."

"Hell nah. Knox only who can handle them bitches. Dandre wouldn't even survive with them." Rell chuckled.

"I know, it was just a bunch of shit he was tripping about. The Nigga lowkey crazy. Ya know he get that shit from his side of the family." He said making them laugh. Royce and Dandre had the same Mother but different Dad's. That explained why Dandre was so different from Royce.

"Whatever, y'all will be cool tomorrow." Taz said. "But what the fuck happened last night that made y'all late?"

"Man I forgot to tell y'all what went down." Royce chuckled. "Man sometimes I think to myself and wonder if 9 girls living together is a good idea. Kingsley wanted to line shit up with 3 of the girls. I wanted to address the issue they were having because she had fought yesterday morning too."

"Damn so that's like 2 strike in one day?" Rell asked.

"I'm kinda debating on the last one because I let them fight. I didn't stop shit. Plus I was trying to figure out what the issue was." He said. "From my knowledge Kingsley beefing with Amber, Lux, and Asia. So I'm guessing they don't like her for the same reason which is her winning the other night."

"So she fought all 3 last night?" Rell asked. "They ain't jump her?"

"Nah. She definitely did her big one last night. Honestly my first time seeing her more vocal than usual. She wouldn't stop yelling either bro." He laughed. "Anybody else want a fade we can line it up right now!" He mocked making them laugh. "She was even yelling at me. Had to to tell her to watch her tone."

"Damn I wish I would've seen that." Taz said. "What Amber said?"

"She wanted to fight again. I told her no she was done and the next time cut all that damn lecturing. You don't get in someone personal space and expect them not to swing first. Then claim Kingsley attacked her." He said shrugging. "Then Lux tried to get her while Cordell was holding her. At first it looked like They both was winning until they fell and Kingsley got her."

"So they tried to tag team her and lost?" Rell asked. Royce nodded her head before they fell out laughing. "Bro I gotta be around when the next fight break out. Them bitches be funny as hell."

"That why I'm still debating if I should give her that 2nd strike." He said.

"Nah let her live Nigga." Rell said. "Surprised Amber ain't on here with us."

"Hell let's talk about that." Taz said. "What made you pick her?"

"I thought she did good for her first dance. Obviously she been practicing and putting in work. I see that." He said. "Plus I think I seen something different." He shrugged.