Chapter 21

Kingsley Creed
The next morning.

The early morning came in and King and Royce was up. Kingsley and Royce stared at the hickey on her neck in the mirror. She wondered if Royce was a vampire on the low. "Im sorry I didn't mean to take it that far." He said feeling bad.

"It will go away. It's not bad." She said. He grabbed her arm and held it up showing the slight bruising on her wrist.

"The other one too." He sighed.

"I didn't even see this until now." She looked at both her wrist.

"Was I too rough?" He asked.

"You were but who doesn't like rough sex." She said. "Don't feel bad. I don't feel any type of way about it."

He nodded his head but still was upset about it. She threw on her shirt and patted his shoulder. "It'll be ok. Don't worry about it." She said before walking out the room.

Once Kingsley gathered her stuff they were ready to leave. Royce had his driver to pick them up and take them to the airport. When they arrived they went there baggage and TSA. It wasn't too long until they got on a private plane.

They sat down and waited for departure. Royce reached over grabbing her hand and kissing it. "What?" She asked as a grin creep on her face.

"Nothing." He said. "In this short amount of time we spent together I do like you."

She smiled at him, then the flight attendant pulled back the curtain pushing in a cart. "Can I get you guys anything?" She asked.

"Yea let me get some Hennessy." Kingsley pointed.

"Hennessy in the morning is crazy." He said. "But hey." He shrugged.

"Are you judging me?" She tilted her head at him. He shook his head. "Oh." She grabbing the glass from the lady.

"Let me just get a sprite." Royce pointed. She gave him a can of sprite before pulling the cart back to the front.

After a while the plane took off. Royce's phone start to ring he gets up and heads to the back of the plane. The flight attendant came back with the cart again this time with snacks.

"Would you like anything from the snack rack?" She asked.

"No thank you, but can I get some more of that Hennessy please?" She asked holding out her glass.

"Of course." She said grabbing her cup. She poured a little before handing it back to Kingsley.

"Thank you." She said before sipping.

"Alright just let me know if you guys need anything I'll be in the front." She gave her a smile before pulling the cart to the front.

Meanwhile Royce was in the back on the phone talking to Dandre who was mad. "I'm so tight right now, I swear to God if you don't get over here and handle this Nigga!" He yelled.

"First off calm down because I can barely understand you. What's good?" He asked.

"Knox and them bitch ass Niggas in that house! I swear to God you need to handle Knox bitch ass before I do! Ain't nobody about to talk to me any kind of way nor boss me around! I do what the fuck I want to do Royce!" Dandre yelled pacing around his room.