Chapter 13

Paige's POV

Wow, ok, that was very sudden.

What should I do? My dad says he is very special to me, so maybe that was what he was talking about and I do have a connection with Peter just like a mate would but, no sparks. Nonetheless, I really don't care.

What should I say? It seems so sudden after all that has happened but I can tell that from the way his eyes shine that he would treat me right and that he is hoping that I would accept him.

He's not like my true mate. He actually cares and loves me already, broken and all.

"Paige, please say something. I am so nervous right now and--"

"Yes," I say with a giant smile on my face.

"What?" He asks, looking astonished.

"Yes, I accept you as my mate," I retort back with an even bigger smile, if that's possible.

"She said yes!" he declared as he jumped out of his chair and gave me a kiss.

I was so shocked, that I stared wide-eyed at him as he kissed me but then I came to my senses and kissed him back. 

I have never been or even kissed someone besides my family. So this was all new to me and lets just hope I'm not horrible.

I felt him deepen the kiss and I moaned.

He is an excellent kisser and his lips felt perfect on mine.

After about 5 minutes of making out we were forehead to forehead. We were both breathing heavily and looking into each others eyes.

He looked down at my lips again and gave them a light peck and I whimpered at the loss of his lips against mine.

He chuckled slightly and gave me a full blown smile that could make any girl melt.

I gave him a slight glare for laughing at me and his smile just broadened.

He took my hand and held it up to his face and kissed my knuckles like a gentleman and put one of his hands on the side of my face, cupping it.

I leaned into his hand on instinct and shut my eyes, sighing in content.

I'm glad I accepted him or else I wouldn't be this happy.

Opening my eyes when he took his hand away, he shuffled himself across the room to change into his pajamas but leaving his boxers on, then came back over to me and laid on the bed next to me.

Holding me close with one arm across my stomach, I fell asleep but, right before I finally drifted, I heard him say, "I love you Paige and I will never, ever, hurt you."

I smiled and let sleep take me away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry late Christmas!! Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.  I sure did!! Well here is chapter 13. I'm not very proud of this chapter but you finally know that she accepted him. I'm sure glad they got together I don't know about anybody else but I did! :) Well I guess that's it hope you liked an early update for the holidays and I will still upload this weekend don't worry. Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND 

FAN!!!

Until next time☺!!